• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Dog Training

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Hey, ...who said anything about being insulting to you, A4s? ....
You DO understand that I was being "mirthful" ... yes??? I just gotta believe a smart young fellow like yourself knows that, otherwise all is lost .... :eek:

Ooops ... I just wet the floor again ... where's the mop???

Herc_Dude

I believe nicotine + caffeine = protein
pilot
Contributor
Oh shit. Boxer just pissed all over my floor again. Wifey's getting an earfull later today.
I like your style ... dog pisses on the floor, yell at wife for thinking thats a bad thing. :D Puppies dont know any better. Neither do wives. :D:eek:

gaijin6423

Ask me about ninjas!
And you understand the sarcastic tone of my previous post, I hope. Just trying to respond in a humorous manner to some jibing from fellow Airwarriors members.

I think I need a new housebreaking strategy, because the little fucker set an ambush for me during lunch today. He copped a squat right in the kitchen/living room doorway, and when I was taking my lunch in there to watch some tv, I slipped on the pile, launching pasta salad in a chaff-like pattern. He and the other dog then proceeded to eat my lunch from where it landed, while I tried to regain my balance. Morals of the story? 1. Gaijin gets a 'below' for SA today; 2. At least I didn't land in it; 3. Thank the Good Lord Almighty for hardwood, sealed floors.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
And you understand the sarcastic tone of my previous post, I hope. Just trying to respond in a humorous manner to some jibing from fellow Airwarriors members....
And that's why the Internet loses so much in the translation. It's mo' bettah sitting across the bar over some lime juice.

THEN we all come to truth, justice and the American way ... :D

XOXOXOXOXOXO

p.s. ... I'm outta here -- goin' to the beach ... to play fetch. Lots of sand there, too ...