• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Digital Camera Question..

Status
Not open for further replies.

austinfalnes

What do you guys know about bringing an item like a digital camera to OCS? Is it considered contraband?

I suppose you could keep it in your car, but could you keep it, (or any camera for tha matter) in your locker?

turbospider2k

Canon SD100... 3.2 megapix. About 24 shots on a 16mb card at med-high res. Best thing about it is the all-aluminium case (tough as nuts) and the fact that it's about the size of a pack of cigarettes. Great flight bag camera.

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
OOoo...With all this camera talk, I get all excited!

I have an Olympus C-4040 digital Zoom....I love it (4Mg Pixel, 2 x 128MB Smartmedia Cards and 8 rechargable batteries {A MUST}, 3X OPtical/2.5X digital, Auto/Manual, etc...) I don't use the LCD much which makes the batteries last a long time.

By all means BDCPUAH, Get more memory for the camera, but make sure it can take a 256MB card. I know that my camera can only take a 128MB card....but having two memory cards makes up for it....While you are at it, make sure you get a card reader so you don't have to drain battery life transfering pics to your computer.

As far as getting pictures printed, I used OFOTO wor a while (U/Ling was a pain before broadband), but now that practically EVERY Wal-Mart has a digital kiosk, I use thier service with no problems!

ea6bflyr
icon_smile.gif

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Oh, BTW, I used www.returnbuy.com to purchase my camera....Great place!
ea6bflyr
icon_smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.