• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Democracy at work in House of Representatives?

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Message for Steve Wilkins: I'm in your court, but you need to just give it up. There are waaaaaay too many people here who are a lot smarter than you (or I). Just soak in the wisdom of their words, and you'll likely live a long & fruitful life. Fighting it is like pee'ing up a rope: it all comes back on your ankles.

Ain't that the truth. BTW, how's that M/V Arctic Sea case coming along? ;)

Brett

Fog

Old RIOs never die: They just can't fast-erect
None
Contributor
Ain't that the truth. BTW, how's that M/V Arctic Sea case coming along? ;)

Brett[/QUOTE]

Thanks for reminding me! I have to wait for the facts to trickle out, but I'm still perfectly convinced that rogue elements of the Russian military stole missiles & nukes from Russia's stockpile & were secretly selling them to the Iranians using the MV Arctic Sea & its wood cargo as a cover. I'm sure of this because Alex Berenson told me so - it's the basic plot for his next Mitch Rapp thriller! Pass the kool-aid, please.

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
What’s your favorite book on the constitutional convention?
On the Convention itself I like Decision in Philadelphia the best followed by Miracle at Philadelphia and The Summer of 1787: The Men who Invented the Constitution. On the topic at hand, The Debate on the Constitution: Federalist and Antifederalist Speeches, Articles, and Letters During the Struggle over Ratification (both volumes) makes for some light reading as does Original Meanings: Politics and Ideas in the Making of the Constitution.

cpwhit1

Final Select SNFO 07 March 2010
Not shown in this video clip is when Rep. Sensenbrenner stated: "I make car parts for the American working man, because that's what I am, and that's who I care about."