• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

December Board Applicants

Crewguy02

MT1/SS
My recruiter told me that my package was submitted 11/27 (we had to wait a while on some paperwork) -- is there a lag time between when it is submitted and eligible to be reviewed by a board? Don't want it to get caught in limbo before the board convenes...

When i submitted my package there was a 2-3 day period that it takes Millington to process the packages and then they send a confirmation email to you or in your case probably your recruiter saying that the package was processed and submitted for the next board.

CTFly1

Any gouge on the SNA/NFO/SWO boards convening? I try really hard to avoid thinking about it or participating in the useless "what's going on?!" conversations... but I'm going to ask just this once... probably.

Hump

Not at the Enterprise I want to work at...
Just got off the phone with my recruiter. He said to his knowledge there was a 2 Dec board, which sucks because he said my PQ letter came yesterday and my package won't be through processing fora few days. Looks like I missed the cut off...

CTFly1

Just got off the phone with my recruiter. He said to his knowledge there was a 2 Dec board, which sucks because he said my PQ letter came yesterday and my package won't be through processing fora few days. Looks like I missed the cut off...

Word on the street is the IDC board met on the 2nd. Did your recruiter indicate that an aviation/swo board took place as well?

Hump

He didn't specify. He just said the December board met already. I can give him a call tomorrow to clarify. I hope it was just the IDC board.

Hump

Possible false alarm. Got a text from him and he said they were scheduled but he doesn't know if they happened. Stay tuned