• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

December Board Applicants

jetullis6

Been there done that
Are you sure non ad have to have a letter of intent? My OR seemed certain I didn't need one since I'm graduating in December, but now this has got me nervous he didn't know what he was talking about.
You have to have graduated before the board convenes or the processors will not submit your package to the board if you are active duty. I have had to re-due all of my boards and LOR and I am submitting for AMDO this JAN. Now for non-AD you can submit a letter of intent. I was told this changed in the past couple of years because of AD personnel were taking billets and due to mission commitments not able to finish their degree.

headinclouds

Here's hoping! And I've not heard anything either. Waiting is rough stuff.

EDIT: One other thing, did anyone else go to MEPS and get PQ'd before submitting? My OR said that not everyone does, which I thought was weird...
I went to MEPS a few weeks ago and got PQ'd. I'm just waiting on a waiver before my OR submits my package.

halfbreed83

MAN I am on edge!!! when when when will we know something! I didn't make the last board so with new criteria I am hoping for this board. I had a dream a few days ago that I was selected and screaming " I MADE IT"..... Hopefully that was my sign!

SLH350

pilot
MAN I am on edge!!! when when when will we know something! I didn't make the last board so with new criteria I am hoping for this board. I had a dream a few days ago that I was selected and screaming " I MADE IT"..... Hopefully that was my sign!
:rofl I had the same damned dream. I feel your pain, I'm also going nuts. Trying not to bug my recruiter too much but I really want some news.

CTFly1

I had a dream I was raiding a drug field in Cambodia last night... I should have put specwar down on my designator list.

SLH350

pilot
I had a dream I was raiding a drug field in Cambodia last night... I should have put specwar down on my designator list.
lol, specwar board is next...march? That was my second choice behind aviation. Hell of a process for those spots though.

Stazz

I remember those dreams when I was waiting on STA-21. Submitting OCS in Jan-Mar time frame (Dantes tests for last 4 credits). Last night I had a dream I was covered in spiders and all kinds of bugs, maybe that's my sign...

CTFly1

I remember those dreams when I was waiting on STA-21. Submitting OCS in Jan-Mar time frame (Dantes tests for last 4 credits). Last night I had a dream I was covered in spiders and all kinds of bugs, maybe that's my sign...
I think you and I are on the same page... about the only sign I will believe in is a pro rec y lol.