• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

December Board Applicants

exNavyOffRec

I put in for both SWO and Supply on August, and I got ProRec-Y for SWO. I heard that Supply was pushed back to early next year, but I plan to stick with SWO. Should I call my OR and withdraw? If I don't, then can it hold my FS back?

Did you put SWO or Supply as your first choice?

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Am I the only person that is still left in the dark?

My recruiter still has no word on my status... Is there a list of names out there somewhere?

I'm dying over here...
Zack, your numbers are excellent... probably a simple communication problem which is fairly common after boards release selections. Just remain positive, and try to be patient. They haven't said NO!!!;)
BzB

Coulanon

1 per diem, 2 per diem, 3 per diem, floor!
Great news to everyone that got it! Did your recruiters have any ideas for a time range that you guys might be looking at for OCS dates?

Mine told me to look for FINSEL sometime in January, but based on the turnaround for those picked up in July I going to consider myself lucky if it shows up by the end of March.