• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

December Board Applicants

CTFly1

Got the call!! Pro-Rec Y NFO
21 Y/O Non Prior
OAR/ASTB 6/6/6 57
3 LORS from previous employers one LOR from retired army O-5 1 From retired Army CW-5 Apache Pilot
Poli Sci Major with Philosophy Minor 3.4 GPA
Interviewed with an O-6 NFO
Congrats man! See you around... Rhode Island will be so much fun! haha

Got the call!! Pro-Rec Y NFO
21 Y/O Non Prior
OAR/ASTB 6/6/6 57
3 LORS from previous employers one LOR from retired army O-5 1 From retired Army CW-5 Apache Pilot
Poli Sci Major with Philosophy Minor 3.4 GPA
Interviewed with an O-6 NFO
CONGRATS!!!

Is there another thread specifically related to the DEC IDC Boards anyone?

USNavyIntel

IS1 (SW/AW)
Congrats! To everyone waiting on IDC except IW, I just got a random email from another OCS processor about the INTEL board being in Jan.

CTFly1

Post Thanksgiving "Things I'm Thankful For" list update... Airwarriors! My chain hasn't said anything to me about the board. I talked to my O Accessions Coordinator today and let him know that I had seen the Pro Rec list. My CO/XO were on the email but I hadn't heard anything from them... He plans on waiting for the FS letter to officially say anything to me. I wouldn't have known for a long time if it wasn't for you guys. You're awesome!

Oneil

Tranquillitas Ordinis
Long story short: Called the Spokane recruiting office because I hadn't heard from my NRD if I got selected...spoke to the Officer processor there who was extremely helpful. She said my age waiver was never seen by the "right" person for the aviation designator, therefore, my package was kicked to the curb a month ago and thus not seen by the most recent board. I was unaware of this until JUST now. I am extremely frustrated.

Congrats to everyone who was Pro-REC'd. Great group of people on this forum. I will stick around and resubmit.

Last edited:

jdaws402

Long story short: Called the Spokane recruiting office because I hadn't heard from my NRD if I got selected...spoke to the Officer processor there who was extremely helpful. She said my age waiver was never seen by the "right" person for the aviation designator, therefore, my package was kicked to the curb a month ago and thus not seen by the most recent board. I was unaware of this until JUST now. I am extremely frustrated.

Congrats to everyone who was Pro-REC'd. Great group of people on this forum. I will stick around and resubmit.

I'm sorry to hear that! Don't sweat it too much. Stay patient. Good luck on your resubmit!

etreddies31

Well I got a call from my recruiter. It looks like I wasn't seen by the December board either. My physical wasn't cleared before the November deadline. Hopefully there will be a good selection rate for the next board that meets. I feel pretty confident that I would have been selected if I had been seen by the December board. Congratulations to everyone who was selected! I'll be in Rhode Island sooner or later!