• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Current Final Selects, None?

jorgelito

PRO-REC INTEL
Final Select today! Finally here, been a very long road. Swear in tomorrow. Maybe, rescuing Capt. Phillips the Navy realized how badass they are and that inspired some papers to get signed.
Congratulations, that's great news! When were you pro-rec'd and what designator?

Good luck to everyone else waiting.

clearskiez

Got my FS today for Sunday's class, no paperwork yet just a call, but given the timing I'm gonna assume they mean business. Pro'Rec'ed for NFO in February. I guess I should look over the chain of command? Seriously though, I'm gonna read everything I can about OCS on the forums, but I don't wana freak myself out. I would appreciate it if anyone could tell me what knowledge might give me the most bang for the buck. Thanks in advance.

Also, if I was to do absolutely nothing, would I be ok if I just worked hard once I got there?

alpineskier

gear up, Newspaper, your airplane
pilot
Just got work from my recruiter over the phone that I recieved the F.S. I was pro rec in Feb SNA straight OCS with a class date of Aug 02. Happy and excited as hell. Hang in there to everyone waiting. It sucks, I know