• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

COVID-19

Hair Warrior

Contributor
Fauci lied to Congress under oath about whether his agency had funded, perpetuated, and known about the gain-of-function research, in violation of a federal ban on that practice.

What Fauci did was a global scale cover-up of an illegal and immoral activity that has killed millions and adversely affected the lives of everyone on the planet. To put this in context, imagine if a US general or admiral had secretly permitted the use of banned munitions on the battlefield, funded it, lied about it to Congress, and the decision led to millions of deaths worldwide…. and that that general or admiral hadn’t been fired yet, and also kept claiming those banned munitions are safe for continued use.

And in case anyone reading this thinks this issue is political: President Obama instituted the federal ban, and Fauci disobeyed and deliberately circumvented President Obama’s ban.

Last edited:

taxi1

pilot
Fauci lied…
You might be right about your conjectures…but

Fauci advocated for masks and wore them, and advocated for the vaccines and got the shots. Practiced what he preached. Fought to get the vaccines out. He’s alive.

The five I listed attacked and made fun of Fauci, undermined mask wearing, pumped up unproven wonder cures, undermined getting the vaccine (needle rape), and didn’t get it. They’re all dead. Before they died, they likely directly influenced a lot of people to act in a way that is leading to their death.

Closer to home, I checked out my friend’s SIL’s Facebook page. Yup, Fauci hate. Also Ivermectin love, HCQ love, and lots of posts undermining vaccines. Now he’s dead, leaving two kids fatherless, one special needs. It was a close run thing with his wife…they were almost orphans.

So now some strange guy raises his children as a step-dad if she remarries. Or they grow up in borderline poverty on mom’s McJob. Most likely is my friend suspends his retired empty nest golden years plan to have his daughter and kids leave their hometown and move in. All because the SIL was too fucking stupid to get an incredibly safe and effective vaccine and ensure he’d be there for his family.

TLDR: Rampant Fauci hates seems to be a clear indicator of broad spectrum stupidity.

Treetop Flyer

pilot

Fauci advocated for masks and wore them, and advocated for the vaccines and got the shots. Practiced what he preached. Fought to get the vaccines out. He’s alive.

The five I listed attacked and made fun of Fauci, undermined mask wearing, pumped up unproven wonder cures, undermined getting the vaccine (needle rape), and didn’t get it. They’re all dead. Before they died, they likely directly influenced a lot of people to act in a way that is leading to their death.

Closer to home, I checked out my friend’s SIL’s Facebook page. Yup, Fauci hate. Also Ivermectin love, HCQ love, and lots of posts undermining vaccines. Now he’s dead, leaving two kids fatherless, one special needs. It was a close run thing with his wife…they were almost orphans.

So now some strange guy raises his children as a step-dad if she remarries. Or they grow up in borderline poverty on mom’s McJob. Most likely is my friend suspends his retired empty nest golden years plan to have his daughter and kids leave their hometown and move in. All because the SIL was too fucking stupid to get an incredibly safe and effective vaccine and ensure he’d be there for his family.

TLDR: Rampant Fauci hates seems to be a clear indicator of broad spectrum stupidity.
Fauci lied. Your comparison is idiotic. Nobody gives a shit about your friends sister’s housekeeper’s SIL who is somehow a guy

SlickAg

pilot
Interesting news source choice. ?
One “fact check” from 2017? Very concrete.

BLUF: Incessant Fauci simping and worship seems to be a clear indicator of broad spectrum stupidity.

Vaccine hesitancy is more problematic amongst certain demographics, and I doubt that many of them listened to the radio shows of the five people you mentioned. Interesting you can't answer that question.

Your anecdote is sad, but there's a lot of single moms out there struggling to make ends meet because the dad was never around, or just left. Now someone else will raise his children and they'll grow up in near poverty. All because he was too fucking stupid to wear a condom or the mom was too stupid to be on birth control. Stop worrying about other peoples' medical decisions. People make different choices every day without consulting you. They don't need your approval on this one either.

Last edited:

FrankTheTank

Professional Pot Stirrer
pilot

BLUF: Incessant Fauci simping and worship seems to be a clear indicator of broad spectrum stupidity.

Vaccine hesitancy is more problematic amongst certain demographics, and I doubt that many of them listened to the radio shows of the five people you mentioned. Interesting you can't answer that question.

Your anecdote is sad, but there's a lot of single moms out there struggling to make ends meet because the dad was never around, or just left. Now someone else will raise his children and they'll grow up in near poverty. All because he was too fucking stupid to wear a condom or the mom was too stupid to be on birth control. Stop worrying about other peoples' medical decisions. People make different choices every day without consulting you. They don't need your approval on this one either.
And haven’t people ever heard of Life Insurance? I guess that single concept might have cut into beer money!

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
You‘re right, a well circulated news outlet would never intentionally publish a false story…ever?

I wonder how many other news outlets are carrying this breaking news story? AP? MSN? FOX? Yahoo? CBS? ABC? NBC? I can’t seem to find it anywhere else….so it must be true? ??‍♂️

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
You‘re right, a well circulated news outlet would never intentionally publish a false story…ever?

I wonder how many other news outlets are carrying this breaking news story? AP? MSN? FOX? Yahoo? CBS? ABC? NBC? I can’t seem to find it anywhere else….so it must be true? ??‍♂️

This is filler because I know how vexing you find links without commentary to be. 8 seconds on the google found a plethora of similar reporting.

Bottom line on the bottom: You're full of shit. Again. Still.

Spekkio

He bowls overhand.
What I think is kind of ironic is that the states that buy into Fauci as the authority on 'the science' are the ones who also have the best vaccination rates, which leads to the lowest death rates, and don't need to be implementing NPIs...but they continue to do so because Fauci says so. Thus we get rules like wearing a mask on your way to the table at a crowded restaurant, but once seated you can take it off...as if that's doing anything... and any challenge to this special kind of stupidity results in the masses grabbing their pitchforks.

Meanwhile the states with the highest death rates due to low vaccination rates champion themselves as defenders of liberty. Similarly, any suggestion that they should go get the vaccine results in the masses grabbing their pitchforks.

The people in the former think that the people in the latter are the cause of enduring restrictions, not realizing that the real cause is Dr. Fauci's campaign to remain relevant and their political leadership's poor decision making. This, in turn, normalizes discrimination based on people's healthcare decisions.

Spekkio

He bowls overhand.
We should nickname COVID-19 boomer virus.
-It's the main population it kills.
-The political powers that be are ruining the rest of society to save themselves, which is a very boomer thing to do.