• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

COVID-19

jackjack

NoScript firefox

650,000, I don't think thought natural immunity was the way to go. We can ask most of the survivors with chronic illness, what they think. Some are brain injured, so they may have comprehension issues understanding the question.

Last edited:

SlickAg

pilot
New tactic: when people call out your bullshit, call them the fun police.
Or don’t wear a mask when you’re supposed to and tell them you’re feeling the spirit, the mayor of San Francisco said it was okay!

SlickAg

pilot
NoScript firefox

650,000, I don't think thought natural immunity was the way to go. We can ask most of the survivors with chronic illness, what they think. Some are brain injured, so they may have comprehension issues understanding the question.
That must be what’s afflicting the police officers in these videos. I’ve been trying to figure it out. Thanks for helping me!

Last edited:

ABMD

Bullets don't fly without Supply
That must be what’s afflicting the police officers in these videos. I’ve been trying to figure it out. Thanks for helping me!

Really, what a disturbing video. I support her right to peacefully protest, but why bring a child into it? My opinion is she either, a) thought they (the police) wouldn't do anything since she had a child with her, or b) it would make for a good social media clip. Either way, that's a lot of undo stress, anxiety and emotional distress to put your child through.

SlickAg

pilot
Really, what a disturbing video. I support her right to peacefully protest, but why bring a child into it? My opinion is she either, a) thought they (the police) wouldn't do anything since she had a child with her, or b) it would make for a good social media clip. Either way, that's a lot of undo stress, anxiety and emotional distress to put your child through.
Not everyone agrees with you. Not my choice to make, but I don’t see the big problem. I’ve always been told, and believed, that if you’re not breaking any laws, you’ve got nothing to fear from the police. Obviously both videos would need some more context, but that sort of behavior by police officers is very frightening.

They’ve also sought a TFR to prevent news helicopters from showing footage of the massive protests there. Similar to the FAA establishing a TFR over the airspace above the “immigrant bridge” in Laughlin to prevent Fox News’ drone from showing footage of that debacle. Feel free to disagree, but I don’t think that censoring information by not allowing it to be gathered and shown shouldn’t be allowed in a free society (pun intended).

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Agreed. And it happens a lot in the US. Children are even used in serious crimes like drug dealing, burglary and robbery. Simply put, there are a lot of horrible people out there, including parents, using kids.

ABMD

Bullets don't fly without Supply
Not everyone agrees with you. Not my choice to make, but I don’t see the big problem. I’ve always been told, and believed, that if you’re not breaking any laws, you’ve got nothing to fear from the police. Obviously both videos would need some more context, but that sort of behavior by police officers is very frightening.

They’ve also sought a TFR to prevent news helicopters from showing footage of the massive protests there. Similar to the FAA establishing a TFR over the airspace above the “immigrant bridge” in Laughlin to prevent Fox News’ drone from showing footage of that debacle. Feel free to disagree, but I don’t think that censoring information by not allowing it to be gathered and shown shouldn’t be allowed in a free society (pun intended).

I'm not disagreeing with you. The behavior of the cops in both videos is appalling, especially the smug look/laugh on the cops face in the second video when he purposely places himself in front of the woman recording the confrontation. More importantly, I also think we need the context of what was going on in both videos. Which is always the case with videos like these.

Australia had gone full bat sh*t crazy.

jackjack

For OPSEC. They are on a one hour delay to post aerial video.

The first video was a hard takedown. I don't know what lead up to that. I heard someone say 'he's back'.

The second video was a woman being arrested, for whatever reason.

Last edited:

Hair Warrior

Contributor
Sucks for Australia but they’ve had their annual chance every year since 1776 to tell the crown to fuck off, but didn’t.