• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

COVID-19

robav8r

None
Contributor
It’s fun to watch those that are cheering for higher and higher death totals like they’re a bunch of teenagers at a Friday night football game . . . .

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
It’s fun to watch those that are cheering for higher and higher death totals like they’re a bunch of teenagers at a Friday night football game . . . .
No one is cheering for higher death totals, and the fact that you would accuse people of this is utterly revolting.

As a commissioned officer, you should be personally ashamed to have posted that.

robav8r

None
Contributor
No one is cheering for higher death totals, and the fact that you would accuse people of this is utterly revolting.

As a commissioned officer, you should be personally ashamed to have posted that.
I just spit up laughing at your comments, YHGTBFSM . . . . :)

Lighten up Frances . . . . . and, for the record, if you can't see there are some that relish embellishing what they perceive as the draconian nature of the China Virus, I probably can't help you.

Spekkio

He bowls overhand.
By that argument, zero people have died from AIDS.
I'm honestly puzzled why the CDC posted this.

Looking at NYC alone, excess mortality in 2020 is at about 25,000 people. The assessed mortality from COVID-19 so far is 32,000 people. Nation wide, the numbers are 205,000 and 185,000, respectively. The numbers aren't nearly as far apart as the 6% number posed.

exNavyOffRec

So while schools aren't safe the Seattle Mayor has said they will have 19 locations to house 500 students for daycare so they can do virtual learning, of course people will need to supervise them. It is too bad there isn't already a place for kids to go during the day and be supervised and learn, oh wait........

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
So while schools aren't safe the Seattle Mayor has said they will have 19 locations to house 500 students for daycare so they can do virtual learning, of course people will need to supervise them. It is too bad there isn't already a place for kids to go during the day and be supervised and learn, oh wait........

haha lawd. Very happy to be in one of the apparently few counties in WA to offer in person school for our little goblins. Love em, but this is month 5-6. They need to GTFO, COVID or not. They also need to get haircuts and jobs. Oldest just broke our TV in a tantrum.....surprise c***sucker, TV is over. You can do chores until you earn $600 to buy a new one. Gonna take a long time on 5 yr old pay.

exNavyOffRec

haha lawd. Very happy to be in one of the apparently few counties in WA to offer in person school for our little goblins. Love em, but this is month 5-6. They need to GTFO, COVID or not. They also need to get haircuts and jobs. Oldest just broke our TV in a tantrum.....surprise c***sucker, TV is over. You can do chores until you earn $600 to buy a new one. Gonna take a long time on 5 yr old pay.

I was talking to one of my friends who is a teacher in a district where they are offering all virtual, combo virtual to in person when they can, and supporting home school, she said the district is making it seem that everything is planned out, however they start school next week and teachers have yet to find out what subjects of grades or method they will be teaching, supposedly tomorrow they will find out what is going on.

taxi1

pilot
I'm honestly puzzled why the CDC posted this.

Looking at NYC alone, excess mortality in 2020 is at about 25,000 people. The assessed mortality from COVID-19 so far is 32,000 people. Nation wide, the numbers are 205,000 and 185,000, respectively. The numbers aren't nearly as far apart as the 6% number posed.
I actually looked at the data, and now I don’t understand why 6% of them are just Covid 19 in the first place.

You'll find tons of contributing causes like "respiratory arrest" and "pneumonia" and "respiratory failure" and "acute respiratory distress syndrome" and "renal failure" and endless lists of conditions that directly trace to Covid 19.

How do you just die of Covid?

I asked my AME about it yesterday at my annual (holy shit he’s a talker) and he’s like “yeah, it kills you this way and this and this, be glad you’re not fat”.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
They went by what was written on the death certificate. 6% had COVID written as the only cause of death on the death certificate.

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
He makes it sound like being fat is some sort of stroke of luck beyond people's control.
Being a bit overweight might be an issue of poor choices, but being obese is hardly a matter of choice, it is genetic, biological, and environmental.