• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

COVID-19

Mos

None
Those numbers Don’t even make sense. First you tell me 226 are in ICU and then you tell me it’s 323. And using your biggest number 323 of 641 does not equal 70%. How am suppose to take Beaumont hospital data serious?
BTW the link doesn’t open anything so I have to go based on what your saying which would get a giant F in 7th grade math class!
You guys are bickering over a simple misunderstanding.
He gets the 449, 226, and 70% from the source he provided with Beaumont selected from the database. Below is a screen cap.

exNavyOffRec

After posting the other day the stores i go to had no limits on meat they imposed limits Monday at the start of their business, 3 items of meat per person per transaction no more than 3 lbs per item. The unforeseen issues where I live are that many of the small food places instead of going through a restaurant supply for meat have been going to the grocery store, now they are also limited. Then there is the issue of items not selling, I stopped by today as the wife forgot to get tomatoes for dinner tonight and meat is stacking up as what they have been ordering is greater than they are selling with the limit in place, oops, however I might be getting some good deals tomorrow on a roast or two.

Spekkio

He bowls overhand.
ECMO treats it. Plus, clotting problems is proving to be a killing mechanism.

O2, ventilators, ECMO, prone position breathing, potentially HCQ, potentially remdesivir, work on vaccines, understanding that it causes clotting problems and treating those, Vitamin D,...
You listed a bunch of things that doctors are trying, but when close to 70% of in patients ultimately die I file that under 'there's no treatment.'

O2 and ventilators don't work if your lungs can't absorb the air.

Treetop Flyer

pilot
You listed a bunch of things that doctors are trying, but when close to 70% of in patients ultimately die I file that under 'there's no treatment.'

O2 and ventilators don't work if your lungs can't absorb the air.

Where are you seeing 70% for in-patients?

Spekkio

He bowls overhand.
Well, my data was a week old. With the last report coming out it's dropped to 55%.

CDC website / weekly reports.

The CDC doesn't make it easy to find... it reports a cumulative hospitalization rate of 40 per 100,000 people. Doing some math, that's 130,000 people total. Approximately 72,000 have died.

Treetop Flyer

pilot
Well, my data was a week old. With the last report coming out it's dropped to 55%.

CDC website / weekly reports.

The CDC doesn't make it easy to find... it reports a cumulative hospitalization rate of 40 per 100,000 people. Doing some math, that's 130,000 people total. Approximately 72,000 have died.

That doesn’t account for people who die at home