• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

COVID-19

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Also, this is the treatment to which our President was referring.

How do you know that? No mention of it occurred in the news conference according to the transcript by him or anyone else.

Also, his exact quote doesn't match with what you posted.

"And I then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute, and is there a way you can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning."

It instead it is more in line with what the Acting Undersecretary of Science and Technology for the Department of Homeland Security said earlier in the news conference.

"We’re also testing disinfectants readily available. We’ve tested bleach, we’ve tested isopropyl alcohol on the virus specifically in saliva or in respiratory fluids and I can tell you that bleach will kill the virus in five minutes. Isopropyl alcohol will kill the virus in 30 seconds and that’s with no manipulation, no rubbing. Just bring it on and leaving it go."

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Something like two pages of slapfight has been moved to the Thunderdome. I tried to keep the nonpartisan COVID-related posts here, but good grief. Can we please try to act like adults and commissioned officers, at least in the public forum?

ABMD

Bullets don't fly without Supply
Something like two pages of slapfight has been moved to the Thunderdome. I tried to keep the nonpartisan COVID-related posts here, but good grief. Can we please try to act like adults and commissioned officers, at least in the public forum?
Did the old USA Thunderdome get moved to the private forum?