• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

CORTRAMID 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

NozeMan

Are you threatening me?
pilot
Super Moderator
4thgen,

CORTRAMID was a blast. Marine week was definitely the best week too....they were all actually pretty good. I don't recall there being any Miami people in my company..lots of USC though. BTW, I am from Purdue.

Noze

freeagent

I went to West '03 and it was off the hook!!! Especially Marine Week. I remember Landis, he was the asian guy from San Diego, right? Bravo Zulu to the Delta Company

navymid02

Hey Daly, I was there. Coyle is my name and I was in your platoon. That shark story is going to last a long time. How is the running going?
Remember Gunny Reed and Barnett? Crazy stuff, I hope everything is going well, tell Merkle to stay out of trouble.

PSU MIDN 3/C

Patrick Daly

Originally posted by navymid02
Hey Daly, I was there. Coyle is my name and I was in your platoon. That shark story is going to last a long time. How is the running going?
Remember Gunny Reed and Barnett? Crazy stuff, I hope everything is going well, tell Merkle to stay out of trouble.

PSU MIDN 3/C

Coyle,

I remember you...Penn State right? Running is going very well, I get personal bests pretty much every race. We have America East Championships this weekend. Those gunnies were great guys, so funny. I went to a MEC last semester at Holy Cross and got to see the MasterSgt from Alpha, the guy who never stopped yelling it seemed. He's actually really laid back in a different environment, I don't think I saw him without a cigar in his hand the whole day. Merkle is doing well, I still talk to him pretty often, although I gotta say I doubt he'll ever stay out of trouble. I think I'll remember that shark story forever - it was probably the first good sea story out of many to come for most of us. Well I hope all is well at PSU. Where you going for summer training? I think I'm going to Mountain Warfare but still haven't heard yet. Best Wishes.

Regards,

Pat

navymid02

Pat

I'm glad to hear everything is going well. I hope to see you in Pensacola in some way shape or form. My screen name is dunadain02 and e-mail is bgc111@psu.edu. Two more years man, then we get to fly.

Ben

Status
Not open for further replies.