• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Corpus Christi Island luxury!

KBayDog

The only decent thing to do is post pictures.

"I think the audience would agree with me there."
02f3dtd

Swanee

Cereal Killer
pilot
None
Contributor
I'm with Kbay- Let's see some before/after pics.

And how the fuck does a dishwater catch on fire?

MasterBates

I lack the computer fu at my current location. Ask the Phroggers to do it. And perhaps split the threads.

Sent via my HTC EVO 4G

banana380

pilot
So is this place still available? Found out today I'll be heading to the area. And some location details would be nice too *)

MasterBates

Location is on Padre Island. Right on Whitecap, left on Cruiser, it's on one of the streets going to the right. (not sure if FFN wants actual address here).

It's a nice area. Run, bike, beach, a couple bars. Easy predictable commute to squadron 15-20 minutes including gate.

Condo is really nice.

feddoc

Really old guy
Contributor
Corpus is not bad place to be, discounting the humidity. Lots of good Mexican food and sea food. Good memories...except for the time I got nailed by a small shark while surf fishing. And got hit by a car in the mall parking lot. And the thief I chased out of my house.

Seriously, that house is in a good general location from what I remember.

jollygreen07

Professional (?) Flight Instructor
pilot
Contributor
Awesome place to live. My one complaint was the long drive to a decent grocery store. Other than that I absolutely loved living there.

jollygreen07

Professional (?) Flight Instructor
pilot
Contributor
HEB over the hill in flower bluff... not that far.

No it wasn't a million miles distant, but it's an adjustment to having a grocery store right around the corner. A very minor sticking point. Def. not a deal breaker.

statesman

Shut up woman... get on my horse.
pilot
Million dollar idea... Open a decent grocery store on the Island...

It's probably a multi-million dollar idea actually.

feddoc

Really old guy
Contributor
Probably is a great idea. Just don't name this one after the Butt family. H.E. Butt, in case you were wondering.

Million dollar idea... Open a decent grocery store on the Island...

It's probably a multi-million dollar idea actually.