• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Corpus Christi Island luxury!

FlyFastNow

Blonde
pilot
Folks, have I got a deal for you!

My Corpus Island townhome is about to become vacant and YOU now have the opportunity to live the high life!

$1100/month

The home features:
1 car-garage plus more parking spots
1350 sq feet
water views
TWO master suites
tiled downstairs, carpeted upstairs
Kitchen with granite countertops
Small back yard with quality rock garden
Living room and dining area downstairs
Washer and dryer room (comes with said washer and dryer)
Half bath downstairs
Study loft upstairs
Each of the two bedrooms has it's own bathroom and balcony

Pets considered!

This amazing place is available for viewing at any time and available for occupancy 1 April. The home has been occupied by SNAs since I bought it new in 2005, and I'd like to keep it in the family. You would be required to sign a year lease, but orders taking you to a different duty station, as always, gets you out of the lease ("military clause").

For more information, contact:
Me (Allyson), currently on a luxury oceanliner: scholla@cg55.navy.mil
My property manager: Patty, 361.949.0101 ext. 108

MasterBates

This was the place before the Puma. Porw0004 has the Puma now. I have a beach house and a speedboat.

Sent via my HTC EVO 4G

statesman

Shut up woman... get on my horse.
pilot
Great place... I also lived there... FlyFastNow is hands down the best landlord you will ever have.

jollygreen07

Professional (?) Flight Instructor
pilot
Contributor
Also lived here. GREAT PLACE. As far as I know everyone that has lived there has gotten their first choice! It must be in the paint.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
In keeping with south texas, its more likely to be a meth lab than a coke den.

MasterBates

No, the Meth Lab is the house in Jacksonville I am cleaning up right now.. 18 hours of work, and I've cleared the kitchen and 1 bathroom and part of the living room.

Sent via my laptop, on an air mattress, in my garage, because that's the only livable room in my house at the moment.

MasterBates

2 solid days of cleaning later, I finally have the trash out, and have done a heavy-duty mop. It killed a toxic avenger style janitor mop.

MasterBates

Now I have to demo the whole kitchen. Countertops are destroyed, cabinets are rotting out, stove is missing, and the dishwasher caught on fire.

How humaniod mammals live like this is beyond me.