• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Coolest Self-Portrait

Oh-58Ddriver

Scouts Out!
None
Contributor
Hey all - I got this idea from another post. We all know we have that one self portrait of ourselves flying, or standing next to our favorite aircraft. I thought it'd be cool to post them all here.

This isnt my most Hollywood shot, but you get the idea. Thats Kirkuk, Iraq in the background.

Attachments

• over kirkuk.JPG
    over kirkuk.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 1,031

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
I was an early learner .... thanks, Mom. :)

slittleaviator002croppk6.jpg

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Fuzzy dice

I used to hang fuzzy dice from rear view mirror to entertain the troops on the flight deck (and Soviet Bears on intercepts)

Attachments

• Fuzzy dice.jpg
    Fuzzy dice.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 1,076

Coota0

None
Not a huge fan of the F-16, but the only picture I had with an aircraft. Nice ass, huh?

788192127_l.jpg

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Posted this a while back, but here's mine. Just along for the ride in an old A model Tomcat from -213.

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 560

BurghGuy

Master your ego, and you own your destiny.
T-34 out of Oceana:

Attachments

• n14219160_30099468_3146.jpg
    n14219160_30099468_3146.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 427

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Which one?

Not a huge fan of the F-16, but the only picture I had with an aircraft. Nice ass, huh?

788192127_l.jpg

So, are you asking about your's or your daughter's? In the latter case, there are laws that may be violated and in the other case, you must have liked Steve W's avatar of a few weeks ago and therefore may want to consider a career as a SWO (apologies to Steve). For the record, I am interested in neither one.