• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

COD-speak

Harrier Dude

Living the dream
eddie said:
Teaching or learning?

Learning. I was teaching from 2002-2005. The be clear, I was just barely a Captain (by a month) when that game came out. Honestly, I've never even heard of it.

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
Harrier Dude said:
Learning. I was teaching from 2002-2005. The be clear, I was just barely a Captain (by a month) when that game came out. Honestly, I've never even heard of it.

That means you're old, sir. :)

I keeed I keed.

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
Harrier Dude said:
Hey, I finally bought a PlayStation! Doesn't that help my "old guy status"? No? Damn!!

No sir, it does not. They are nearly done with Playstation 3. (But to be fair, my newest gaming system other than my pc is the original Playstation as well). :tongue2_1

HooverPilot

CODPilot
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Back on topic -

Master, I've done the VS to VRC transition. Just ask if you have any questions.

Pugs

Back from the range
None
FLYMARINES said:
You are old, sorry TheBubba but it's true. I was in sixth grade at the time and there are days I feel old. :eek:

Gawd, I'll bridge the gap between you guys and A-4 and Catmando. 97 I was an 0-4 flying Northern Watch missions out of Incerlik.