• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

CNAF/CNATRA Callsign Review Boards?

Meffer

Old Screwbird
pilot
Well, I agree with Julian Bond....https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Controversies_about_the_word_"niggardly"....That is all !

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot
The PC police strike again only at our aircrew just trying to show good morale. Pitiful.

croakerfish

pilot
Great here come more beatings for HSC-25. I pray to God they don’t shitcan the CO, he’s a damn good guy. I remember when they started with those damn patches back in 2016.

jmcquate

Contributor
What's the over-under of when all patches are banned.................I'll bet 3 years and 4 month., The Army will be the last holdout,

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor

I love the Army General trying to translate Army regs onto Navy uniforms.

What's the over-under of when all patches are banned.................I'll bet 3 years and 4 month., The Army will be the last holdout,

Yeah, no.

Hotdogs

I don’t care if I hurt your feelings
pilot
But those were on flight suits....

I've been told it is actually a pretty arduous and long process to charge a service member with Article 88. You would have to show some sort of intent and given the play on words with the MAGA acronym, I don't see this going far. If Navy pilots can draw skydongs and get away with a mea culpa...I think the patch shoulder wearing dudes will be fine. If this going anything past a "hey put that shit away when the cameras are out because some people on twitter are a bunch of pussies" then we're doing something wrong.