• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Carrier - A 10 episode PBS Series

Flugelman

Contributor
Ah, broadcast TV.

ant.jpg

RAISE THE PumaVision ANTENNA!

Getting about 13 HD channels in the DFW area now with OTA. My new HD LCD is awesome!

It is airing 8:00 PM CST here.

Jedj

Unfortunately I was on that cruise, it was not a fun one and we generally didnt go near the camera guys. They were on the boat the entire time though.

Spot

11.5 years and counting boat free
Our local PBS station has had some funding issues..so there is an auction to save the station on until 9..

On our PBS station, it is replaying immediately following the 2nd part, so you might be able to catch it then.

FMRAM

Combating TIP training AGAIN?!
I watched both episodes, and it was pretty good, but why in the hell did they only show the hornets and not the rest of the airwing?!

Amall

my question is- who the hell is the chick who wishes she would have joined the peace corps instead of the navy?

Praying4OCS

Helo Bubba to Information Warrior
pilot
Contributor
:confused: Must you ask? You know the perception, the Navy only has fighter pilots. What is that one movie called?

FMRAM

Combating TIP training AGAIN?!
The other beef I had was the only enlisted squadron guys they showed were the AO's! We don't even claim those guys as our own!