• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Can you shave your head at OCS?

BUDU

Gah. I hated the Rose Garden most of all. Half my time at OCS there was a fence around it for road work and we couldn't get sent there...made me so happy.

BackOrdered

Contributor
To hell with the Rose Garden. What about the damned Cookie Jar? That was disgusting. Once a DI beat the entire class "inside" the cookie jar.

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
To hell with the Rose Garden. What about the damned Cookie Jar? That was disgusting. Once a DI beat the entire class "inside" the cookie jar.

We were a cookie jar class. I friggin hated that thing.

Revan, its like these fancy gold things give me cred. I need to remember to still STFU at times.

BUDU

Beats building up a gigantic cloud of sand. For hours after our first time in the Rose Garden my eyes wouldn't stop oozing.