• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Buy my house

jfulginiti

pilot
None
Well, plans have changed. We've decided to rent it for now since we'll most likely lose a lot of money in the current market. That's on top of how much we spent on upgrades. A friend of our is a realtor/property manager and said he'll have no problem getting renters in here.

RedFive

pilot
None
Contributor
Bummer. Good move though.

I'm still interested in the vacancy rate though, does your realtor/property manager friend know?

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Bummer. Good move though.

I'm still interested in the vacancy rate though, does your realtor/property manager friend know?

If you can't find a place in pcola, you fail at life. Seriously, it's like (one of) the biggest training base(s) in the US. What does that mean? All these schools (NASC, RSS, API, NFO Primary etc) are all short term (a couple weeks to a year) which means the turnaround on many of these properties is SHORT. You will NEVER not be able to find a plethora of places in the Pcola area. It's a NON-ISSUE.

RedFive

pilot
None
Contributor
That's not what I'm asking. If I'm going to invest in property, it's only prudent to find out the vacancy rate, among other things. I'd like to know that I can lease it out easily. I've never been to Pcola, I don't know what the deal is down there.