• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Buy my house

jfulginiti

pilot
None
Selection was today and I got my 1st choice.... Hercs. I'll be heading to Corpus soon. But the wife and kids may have to stay here until we can sell our house.

Anyone interested?

2700 sq/ft, 4 bedroom, 3 bath, huge master bedroom/bathroom and one of the other bedrooms has an attached bathroom, lots of upgrades in kitchen, bathrooms and dining and living rooms, new AC/heating unit. Great neighborhood (Crowne Pointe) out the back gate of NAS Pensacola. I'll get some pics up or PM if you're interested.

FLYTPAY

Pro-Rec Fighter Pilot
pilot
None
Selection was today and I got my 1st choice.... Hercs. I'll be heading to Corpus soon. But the wife and kids may have to stay here until we can sell our house.

Anyone interested?

2700 sq/ft, 4 bedroom, 3 bath, huge master bedroom/bathroom and one of the other bedrooms has an attached bathroom, lots of upgrades in kitchen, bathrooms and dining and living rooms, new AC/heating unit. Great neighborhood (Crowne Pointe) out the back gate of NAS Pensacola. I'll get some pics up or PM if you're interested.
Congrats Jim! Tell Jackie hello!

jfulginiti

pilot
None

Anyone interested?

MasterBates

Just as a heads up, NASCC does not have Geo-Bach quarters for O's.

They will say they do when you call, but when you get there they will tell you they are for E-6 and below only, then give you 14 days in the Q that you pay for.

MasterBates

Colonia Del Rey RV is right outside the gate.

Honestly, with the RV industry in the crapper, it may be a good time to buy a camper if you want one, and the RV park at Corpus is $430/mo with all utils. I think they have Wifi for internets now, but I have an Aircard.

They let you stay as long as you like, unlike the shenanigans here in Nofvck.

FMRAM

Combating TIP training AGAIN?!
Colonia Del Rey RV is right outside the gate.

Honestly, with the RV industry in the crapper, it may be a good time to buy a camper if you want one, and the RV park at Corpus is $430/mo with all utils. I think they have Wifi for internets now, but I have an Aircard.

They let you stay as long as you like, unlike the shenanigans here in Nofvck.

MB it seems like you move every week!

jfulginiti

pilot
None
would you be able to toss some photos up and maybe a price or two?

We're going to do that today or over the weekend. Need to clean up some of the kiddie clutter first. It will also be posted on MLS after we get the pictures.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
And the q at NASCC blows... roaches are not "normal" in a room, i don't care what the climate outside is.

MandaK

If you're serious about an RV, my husband & I have one for sale in CC---32ft Fleetwood Southwind- 2003 w/ really low miles. Master can vouch that it isn't a piece of crap. Send me a PM if you're interested.

RedFive

pilot
None
Contributor
would you be able to toss some photos up and maybe a price or two?

Yeah, I'd be interested in that too. It's probably too big for me though. Is there a garage?

Does anybody know what the vacancy rate is for the Pcola area?