• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Booze, it's what's for dinner...

Malo83

Keep the Faith
Not sure, but I think the T'Bird label was different some 50+ yrs ago before Gallo was in the picture??? Back then, T'Bird had a bad rep as a cheapo jug for winos. Gallo I think upgraded it's rep quite a bit.:eek:
BzB
A favorite among the ladies in the Sampagita and Sky Club :cool:
7079196635_cc372e36c7_b.jpg

navyao

The chic in that vid used to be on SNL with Farley and Sadler. Now all the drunks I encounter on the job choose Steel Reserve malt liquor rather than MD 20/20, Steelies are for the more afluent of drunks I suppose, well that and it has 8.1% alcohol.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
Steelies are like Samuel Jackson Beer! it'll get ya drunk!

images.jpeg

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
A favorite among the ladies in the Sampagita and Sky Club :cool:
Speakin' of good 'designer' wines, this fine Bella Luna "Fighter Pilot Red", would make an awesome addition to the wine cellar of any of our resident AW VF, VMF, VFA or VMFA Jocks.:cool:
Fighter Red.jpg
BzB

MasterBates

Speakin' of good 'designer' wines, this fine Bella Luna "Fighter Pilot Red", would make an awesome addition to the wine cellar of any of our resident AW VF, VMF, VFA or VMFA Jocks.:cool:
View attachment 11619
BzB

I bought a case of it. Good stuff.

If you are selling any Naval Aviation themed booze... Hook is the place to give samples. I had some, it's one of the few red's I've liked and bought a case on the spot.

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Never judge the character of the vintner by the quality of his wine, nor the character of the wine by the quality of the vintner. 'Nuff said.
This subject caused a closed thread earlier, and rightly so.
Partial Thread
Ooops, gomenasai, wasn't aware ... didn't realize how sensitive a subject.:oops:
BzB

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Already have one - Holmes Harbor Cellars, owned by CDR Greg "Elvis" Martinez: http://holmesharborcellars.com/
Elvis' stuff is pretty good. The Puget Sound AVA isn't a great climate for producing most of the more traditional varietals, so most of the fruit comes from the east side. With any luck, in 10-12 years you can come find me on my vineyard somewhere between PDX and Hood River. AW and low-level passes always welcomed. :D