• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Board Results

speeddypat

None
would you guys who just got pro-rec'd be interested in sharing your stats to a curious future applicant? mostly just astb and gpa perhaps?

Ribida

Got final selected today, October 12, 2006. So I guess that completes all of my stats. I'll be sure to post when I get my OCS Date. Good luck to everyone else in the application process.

Ribida

I'm not sure, but my application has been a bit different then most. I'm still in college, however I'm not in the BDCP (or whatever it is where they pay tuition for you). My recruiter tells me they probably wont give me an OCS date until I graduate, or atleast get closer to graduating (I graduate in Dec 2006).

NavyBlueRaider

I'm not sure, but my application has been a bit different then most. I'm still in college, however I'm not in the BDCP (or whatever it is where they pay tuition for you). My recruiter tells me they probably wont give me an OCS date until I graduate, or atleast get closer to graduating (I graduate in Dec 2006).

Thats odd. I was final selected SNA a few weeks ago and recieved my OCS date at the same time of final selection. I too graduate in Dec 2006 and, I am going to OCS Jan 6, 2007. In regards to your situation, something doesn't sound right.

AppleCello

Almost time to think about board results again. If this month's SNA/NFO board meets on monday the 23rd, when do you all expect to hear the results? this coming week or the following, i suspect. Good luck to all with applications being reviewed.

borinf2d

T-Bone
I wish... just wondering if anyone has given their recruiter a call. I'm trying to be patient. He said by the 30th, so if I'll call him then if I don't hear anything.

AppleCello

honestly im not expecting to hear anything this week. Just have this feeling it will be next week sometime... who knows though.

tiger84

LT
pilot
I was down at the recruiter's office today and he said they'd moved the board back by a week, so they won't actually meet until this coming Monday. He was pretty confident we'd hear back within two weeks of the board meeting.