• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Board Results

RHPF

pilot
Contributor
Ill edit this post later to include stats, but I am currently in the process of moving to my new house for the school year...

BTW the results that are out are "unofficial" in that they are not in PORTS but I have been told they are 98% accurate :).

I hear the same, that only 4 slots were given out this month. Like Billthrill1 I also was Pro-Reced BDCP SNA!!! It feels pretty unreal still.

Defintely, big thanks to a few people on AW that helped me out huge! Without some of you this would have never happened. Good luck to everyone else!

Sarah Ruth

IN the Navy and going to OCS at last!
Does "pro-reced" mean you got a selection board recommendation? (I'm new to this forum.) I applied to the Sept. board and just found out I got recommended for NFO... pretty exciting!! :)

AppleCello

I was pro-rec'd snfo as well... but I decided that I want to reapply for pilot only. tough decision, very difficult to make but I feel its the right thing for me to do. now to wait again...

AppleCello

I shouldn't have listed it on my application as a preference, in the end. I was unsure of what to do about it and ended up leaving it. Oh well...

willwash

None
Hey all--

I'm brand new to this site. I was just prorec'd in that last board for NFO (no pilot, bad eyes) and am awaiting final selection--my recruiter noted in submitting my FINDOCS that I want to ship off to OCS as soon as possible. Not that that will make any difference, mind you...but still.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Hey all--

I'm brand new to this site. I was just prorec'd in that last board for NFO (no pilot, bad eyes) and am awaiting final selection--my recruiter noted in submitting my FINDOCS that I want to ship off to OCS as soon as possible. Not that that will make any difference, mind you...but still.

Welcome aboard!

Brett

creggers7

I've also been Pro Rec'd SNFO by the Sept. board. I'm not exactly new here but new to actually posting.

As I mentioned in another thread my first choice was SNA but I'm happy to get SNFO. According to my recruiter and some of the others here, there were 4 SNAs and 10 SNFOs Pro Rec'd by this board. The SNA Pro Rec's from here are all BDCP applicants from what I can tell. Are they part of the 4 Rec'd or are the 4 only direct OCS applicants and seperate from the BDCP applicants?

It might make those of us rejected for SNA feel better if we knew there weren't any direct OCS SNA slots available at this board.

sbcatcher11

I am active duty as well and I found out by calling the recruiter's office that I wasn't selected for SNFO (September Board) but there were over 70 applicants...only 7 were taken. So I will go back and reapply. Definitely will try and have only O-4's and above on my board this time since they said that was the main section that jumped out at them as being an area that could be improved. Good luck to all those selected!

Callesw

quotas for October board

Does anyone have any idea on how many applicants they plan on selecting for the October board? I assume that the numbers will remain the same as the last board, around 4-6 applicants selected. If anyone has information, please post it. :D