• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Best places to wear a uniform...

UCIslandgirl

All I know is I went with my OC and his buddies for a night out in downtown Pensacola and Pensacola Beach and the locals were "particularly receptive to guys in uniform." It didn't matter WHERE we went - people were appreciative of the service they were doing to their country. I wouldn't say they were intentionally using their uniforms; I think its more just somethin' about those Summer Whites. :icon_wink

UCIslandgirl

Just so we all know, "it's not all choker whites and dining outs"..... (groan... :D, sorry, couldn't resist!)

Oh, yes... OF COURSE!!! This is true.

Here, maybe I'll correct myself: for ME there's something about summer whites (and I'll let you know how the Dining Out in choker whites goes after next weekend!) :eek:

UCIslandgirl

Bad! Bad webmaster! Bad!

Where is Zab...

Wait... wait... :confused: did I misinterpret something?! Aww shiz - I think webmaster meant something <ahem> and I missed the conotation and concurred. *shrug* Well... when it comes to my man it most definitely IS more than choker whites and dining out.

gregsivers

damn homeowners' associations
pilot
Well, here at NRB, the dining options are limited. Think Whiting, with 8 times the people. And a SMALLER club.

Going off base is often used, as you can only eat McDs, TacoBell and Base Food so much.

There are about 50 good for lunch establishments that you can drive to, eat, and drive back in under an hour, but all but 3 are off base..

By smaller you mean nonexistant right? Unless you're counting Bogey's as the club.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Wait... wait... :confused: did I misinterpret something?! Aww shiz - I think webmaster meant something <ahem> and I missed the conotation and concurred. *shrug* Well... when it comes to my man it most definitely IS more than choker whites and dining out.
No, just a reference to an old thread, that caused some interesting "discussion" on the forum, per se.... and a re-occuring "tag line", that needless to say, I committed a party foul by bringing it up.

For your reading pleasure: "its not all choker whites and dining outs"

I imagine I owe a beer fine or something for this, but I just COULD... NOT.... RESIST, the urge to make that comment... :D

John

UCIslandgirl

No, just a reference to an old thread, that caused some interesting "discussion" on the forum, per se.... and a re-occuring "tag line", that needless to say, I committed a party foul by bringing it up.

For your reading pleasure: "its not all choker whites and dining outs"

I imagine I owe a beer fine or something for this, but I just COULD... NOT.... RESIST, the urge to make that comment... :D

John

Thanks for the heads up on the re-occuring "tag line." I read some of the thread - way too much estrogen! Nah... no beer fine needed.

Mefesto said:
Just stop right there... you're not gonna get the joke.

O... I... C

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
(with a sinister, villianous, deranged tone) :mischievo

:devil_125 hmmm... yyyessss... get rid of the SWO's.... but of course!! :smile_pur MUUAHHAHAHAH!!!

I mean, let's face it. Aviators are already in charge of what are arguably the most important ships in the Navy. :D

Brett