• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Best Gun Story this Year

Herc_Dude

I believe nicotine + caffeine = protein
pilot
Contributor
Great, just what we need, more stories about guns just "going off" when dropped and stupid people doing stupid things with guns.

Aside from that, yeah kinda funny.

I often worry about how easily anyone can obtain a gun. It especially concerns me that so many idiots actually own guns. This story, however, makes me think that maybe stupid people with guns isn't such a bad thing. It provides some great headlines, at the very least :D

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
I hope she reproduces...

GUARANTEE she already has more than the national average of water-head babies (read: future criminals) piling up in that trailer... definitely NOT the future cancer-curing docs....

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Best Gun Story this Year
43 year old woman ... .44 Magnum ... 42 year old man .... inside a trailer ... shot in groin. :)

Nice grouping. At least she kept it all in the '40's .... :) The mouse must be laughin' all the way to the cheese factory ...

a2b2c3

Mmmm Poundcake
pilot
Contributor
Maybe instead of a gun control banning all guns we just need to have an IQ test...

VIZKRIEG

KILL
There's also this:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080629/wl_afp/francemilitaryaccident

Just when you thought Sarkozy was redeeming the French...

Just reading this story made me wonder...If you were about to fire a weapon, be it at an enemy, target on the range, or ESPECIALLY noncombatants, wouldn't you check the mag yourself and ensure that the correct ammo was in it? Trusting those you fight next to is fine, but at the end of the day, when you pull that trigger, what comes out of the barrel is your responsibility. Thats just my take on it.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Just reading this story made me wonder..wouldn't you check the mag yourself ....what comes out of the barrel is your responsibility....
Yeah -- but zut alors, we gotta' cut 'em some slack ... they WERE Frenchies ... :)

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
Yeah -- but zut alors, we gotta' cut 'em some slack ... they WERE Frenchies ... :)

Tell THAT to THESE Frenchies ;)

legion.jpg