• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Beale AFB Airshow - 18-19 April

HuggyU2

None
Well I never did get a T-45 or Super Hornet for the show. And my Marine CH-53 cancelled today. Also lost my C-130 (Coast Guard), HH-65 (USCG again), and C-23 (Army Guard).
But the lineup is still pretty impressive.

rmantegani

Thanks for the heads up huggy, will everyone be doing their routines at Lincoln or just the civil guys. Not sure where we should be heading Friday. Thanks.
Where will u be hanging out Saturday?

HuggyU2

None
Today: no "routines" flown. Just media rides, mainly with Patriots in the L-39.
Tomorrow is practice day, but not open to General Public. Should have good view on North Beale Road, or Hammonton-Smartsville.
I'll be in the announcer section all day Sat/Sun.

RyanF

unimportant
Sorry Huggy, but it looks like I won't be able to make it out this time. UCD Picnic day calls (aka get wasted on campus with alumni day) on saturday and sunday I have to study for my EIT/FE exam for the following weekend. :(

Maybe you could arrange a flyover of Davis on saturday? We're suppose to have a crowd of up to 100,000 and I am sure the hippies/greenies would love the sound of a T-38 with the burners lit! :D

AntiSchmoe

Final Select SNA
Cool

Damn good show Huggy! Never saw a U-2 takeoff and do its thing before, let alone see one up close. There was a great of selection planes and it was fun shootin' the crap with the Marines.

On a side note, the hole in wall Mexican Deli behind Awful Annies in Lincoln is nothing but bueno. ;)