• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

BDCP (Among other things)

m26

Contributor
They are separate however I did take the PFT and MEPS the same day, it all depends on location, what you recruiter has planned, and how fast you get through MEPS. Just talk to your OR. When I went I didn't even say anything and they kept putting me in front of line since I was BDCP so I had plenty of time for the ASTB and PRT. Three ducks with one stone.

I would not have stood a chance if I took the PRT on the same day as MEPS. I ended up being one of the last out, and my morning Pop-Tarts (baaad idea) had to last me from 0500 until 1500 or something like that. I never could have run after that.

Moc1Sig

pilot
Contributor
I would not have stood a chance if I took the PRT on the same day as MEPS. I ended up being one of the last out, and my morning Pop-Tarts (baaad idea) had to last me from 0500 until 1500 or something like that. I never could have run after that.

Yeah avoid PFT and MEPS in the same day. My office told me to fast 12 hours before blood work...(prob not needed, just was told to) that plus up at 4 am the rest of meps fun.. Running at 1:00 pm in July on water and a piece of fruit was miserable. Example: that PFT I ran a 11:03 next PFT I ran a 8:56.

my 2 cents