• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

AW member shot

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Statesman, I've been off-line for 2 weeks, just got new 'puter up & running on-line and saw the news. Thank Lord you're still with us! Get well & back flying soon... ANYTHING I can do to help from 3000 miles away, PM me.:)
BzB

statesman

Shut up woman... get on my horse.
pilot
Thanks for all the well wishes dudes and dudeettes. Without getting too sappy, it makes me so grateful that I'm a member of the gold winged fraternity of awesomeness... When people you have never met are wanting to send you cookies and help out.

MB I'm partial to standard chocolate chip, but don't feel obligated. That said I'm not going to turn down free cookies.

I've gotten emails from plenty of AW members offering their support. Much obliged.

CAMike

None
Contributor
Thanks for all the well wishes dudes and dudeettes. Without getting too sappy, it makes me so grateful that I'm a member of the gold winged fraternity of awesomeness... When people you have never met are wanting to send you cookies and help out.

MB I'm partial to standard chocolate chip, but don't feel obligated. That said I'm not going to turn down free cookies.

I've gotten emails from plenty of AW members offering their support. Much obliged.

Time out!.

We're talking about a Paypal resource that may have produced an Ashley Youmans level of gratification. Where is "Angels" and her AW contribution of nubile JAX nurses? Red shoes, mini skirts and 5 inch heels. I had that PQS was signed off in 1986 and the oral board was all that it could have been. Thank you Sir, may I have another!

AJB37

Neighbor girl has fucked up teeth and the reporter has fat calves and a thick midsection. I'm going with 0/0.

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
Didn't notice she was pregnant... Guess that's what I get for watching the video on my iPhone and while not completely sober.

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
Way to break those stereotypes, Bubba. ;)

The one about alcohol affecting a man's ability to adequately determine 1 or 0? Or is there some other stereotype I'm missing?

I mean, someone else obviously thought she was a 1.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
The one about alcohol affecting a man's ability to adequately determine 1 or 0? Or is there some other stereotype I'm missing?

I mean, someone else obviously thought she was a 1.
If I have to explain it, then it's no longer funny. :D