• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

AW member shot

EODDave

The pastures are greener!
pilot
Super Moderator
Ok new conspircy theory here. I have gotten tipper from the local PD that there was a Skeeterman sighting in the area around the time of the shooting. :eek:

EODDave

The pastures are greener!
pilot
Super Moderator
You guys didnt need me to figure out this guy was a fake. What a douche.

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
Is TIMBER down? I hate that. Must be rough to have no SA device.
Oh snap! No, I'm currently befuddled by this new fan dangled macbook that I picked up today. Haven't been paying too much attention. :)

scoober78

(HCDAW)
pilot
Contributor
Alas, I have no TACAID here at home. And in typical VP fashion, you have out BREVITY'ed me. Well done.

Shouldn't you be worried about 180 vs. ABEAM nowadays?

Woah, woah, woah. I am currently "without community", and I'll have you know, I have never been, nor will I ever be...VP.

Brett- Yes, as hard to believe as it is, VP still relys on Link 11... #tactically irrelevant community, #palmface

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Woah, woah, woah. I am currently "without community", and I'll have you know, I have never been, nor will I ever be...VP.

Brett- Yes, as hard to believe as it is, VP still relys on Link 11... #tactically irrelevant community, #palmface
I know, bro, but you brought up GATOR. :D I thought I had taken a time machine back to 1990.