• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

AW Gray Eagle/Owl

bert

Enjoying the real world
pilot
Contributor
I like to think we all figured out the issue pretty quickly, plus he even said he is waiting on a new keyboard/computer. Anybody who can't figure out the gist of what he is posting is welcome to move on to a reality tv thread on some other site.

Guys ... give it a rest.

BusyBee has explained it, his new computer is on the way, and t*e fucked up 'h' key doesn't 'bot*er' him ... but it apparently 'bothers' some of you.

BusyBee is an experienced combat vet, he was shot down, rescued, and all-in-all he represents a great story of courage, persistence, and the will to survive. Now he's in the process of beating cancer ...

We're LUCKY to have a guy like him on the website; a guy who is willing to spend a few hours a week giving us the benefit of his times & trials & experience.

So *ow about puttin' a lid on it ... please??

My mistake, I meant no disrespect and it didn't bother me at all.
The site is great for me because a wannabee can hear what experienced guys BusyBee and others have to say, and I didn't want him to stay away because of a broken keyboard.

phrogpilot73

OK, I got it. I see t e umor I intended is lost w en it's ard to decip er. I apologize, it was ard on my ol' peeps, also. I've been a t read killer past few days, s ould ave known w y. I'm going stealt 'til my 'puter is back up to Fully Mission Capable. Sayonara for now. :snorkel_1:snorkel_1

AAAROOGA, AAAROOGA, NOW DIVE T E BOAT! Gurgle, bubbling, ballast vents issing, gone. :icon_fish
BzB, not quite what I intended... I added the h's because I found it hard to read - and figured other people would to - and would skip reading your posts. That's what I was trying to prevent, not trying to drive you away. You're always welcome here.

Catmando

Keep your knots up.
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Hey BzB. I have an extra keyboard if you have a Mac. Don't know if it would work with a PC though.

I could pass it on to you for a brew, as KayBayDog suggested.

But be careful, I took some moderate battle damage enjoying some great IPAs with KBDog last week!

Good times. :icon_zbee

rare21

pilot
Contributor
Awesome thread! Somehow missed it before..prolly due to my accident..but great thread.

MasterBates

You get hurt at work Rare?

/threadjack- are you guys having as much problem in the valley area as El Paso with Coyotes and Cartels lately? Friend out at Ft Bliss is saying El Paso has gone from OK to 3rd world warzone in the last 8 months.

You get hurt at work Rare?

/threadjack- are you guys having as much problem in the valley area as El Paso with Coyotes and Cartels lately? Friend out at Ft Bliss is saying El Paso has gone from OK to 3rd world warzone in the last 8 months.
I have heard the same thing from multiple friends that live around that area.

rare21

pilot
Contributor
Yeah i got hurt a while back. And it is just as bad. Just last night got two pistols and two rifles trying to be smuggled back into Mexico. Guy was an Ex-Marine.