• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

AW Gray Eagle/Owl

brownshoe

Contributor
How many of y'all NAs were winged prior to 07/03/58, or am I the "Grey Eagle" AirWarrior???:sleep_125

Hugh,

I was 11 years old when you got your wings... Corkeyboy, Derf and I were teenagers when we took care of you at VA-44.

Steve

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
I know HJ has me beat...14 AUG 87

Schnugg.jpg

The day I started kindergarden...and my birthday as well. :)

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
I hope Skezzerman reads this thread so he can see how easy it is for real aviators to provide proof of evidence.

ACowboyinTexas

Armed and Dangerous
pilot
Contributor
I hope Skezzerman reads this thread so he can see how easy it is for real aviators to provide proof of evidence.

Bunk, was this proof of evidence of drunk posting...again?:icon_tong Hurry down to K-rock, Ace. Lots of flight time going wanting...

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
Bunk, was this proof of evidence of drunk posting...again?:icon_tong Hurry down to K-rock, Ace. Lots of flight time going wanting...

Nah Skipper, I was sober. Had to do with that jackass skeeter and his inability to provide proof of being an aviator. Of cours he then for what, two years, threatened many of us with lawsuits for calling him a liar...when in fact he was a liar :confused: I can't wait for flight time!!!

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
How many of y'all NAs were winged prior to 07/03/58, or am I the "Grey Eagle" AirWarrior???:sleep_125

My NA Designation Letter is in storage, this will have to do for now.:icon_tong
BzB

Attachments

• Flight Jacket - NA Stein.jpg
    Flight Jacket - NA Stein.jpg
    516 KB · Views: 153

ACowboyinTexas

Armed and Dangerous
pilot
Contributor
Nah Skipper, I was sober. Had to do with that jackass skeeter and his inability to provide proof of being an aviator. Of cours he then for what, two years, threatened many of us with lawsuits for calling him a liar...when in fact he was a liar :confused: I can't wait for flight time!!!

You can save the Skipper stuff for guys who are still in and who screened. You can just call me Cowboy or "that old fart with the beard", because I'll have one by the time you get down here.:icon_tong As for Skeeter, sorry I missed most of that. I think trolls and pretenders are one of the more fun things to see get blown up on this site.

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
You can save the Skipper stuff for guys who are still in and who screened. You can just call me Cowboy or "that old fart with the beard", because I'll have one by the time you get down here.:icon_tong As for Skeeter, sorry I missed most of that. I think trolls and pretenders are one of the more fun things to see get blown up on this site.

As you wish :D Cowboy it is. Yeah, the Skeeter saga was insane...basically because he was insane.

Alpha_Echo_606

Does not play well with others!™
Contributor
I too missed the Skeeter incident; I'd love to have seen it unfold first hand. I love how the MODS deal with posers, trolls and idiots in general, except when I get caught in the middle by accident. :eek:

brownshoe

Contributor
I too missed the Skeeter incident; I'd love to have seen it unfold first hand. /FONT]

Yes, it was fun to watch; the man just kept digging a deep hole:) right down to his blog, which finally buried him.

BTW, I don't know about some of you, but I'm still really concerned about the lawsuit.;)

Steve

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
Yes, it was fun to watch; the man just kept digging a deep hole:) right down to his blog, which finally buried him.

BTW, I don't know about some of you, but I'm still really concerned about the lawsuit.;)

Steve

Not sure if you saw the final website he went to...something like www.tvliesnews.org or something like that. The goal of which is to out the lying media, specifically the lying conservative media. Pretty much it's full a just few nutjobs, including Skeeter, who post. Pretty much a half dozen people dominate the site and jerk off to hatred posts about specific politicians. I remember reading a post by someone calling Republicans Nazi's and they and their families should be locked up and sent to camps lol. So they are the Nazi's but you advocate sending them to camps because you don't agree with them? Kind of ironic I think....this is the kind of nut birds on the site.

Also kind of ironic in that it's a website dedicated to truth and they have Skeeter, a known pathological liar, spewing BS over there. You should read some of his "combat" stories he wrote on the site...he plays the role of former combat pilot turned anti-government crusader. Apparently, he has the justification to do so being he was a Korean War fighter pilot hero. What a total assbag :D

Alpha_Echo_606

Does not play well with others!™
Contributor
I do know this, the next time I call out an idiot I shall quote him. The last time it looked like I was dissing Mumbles when the MOD Squad finished with the guy. :eek:

Again, sorry about that Mumbles.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
I'm sure most of us who witnessed/participated in your AW welcome still feel a little stupid about it. :eek:
Not a chance ... if we make a mistake, we make a mistake and we all get over it. Any mistakes made are done on the side of protecting the integrity of the website, so no apologies offered nor required.

We do what we do because of what some others do ...

Believe it.