• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

AW Gray Eagle/Owl

invertedflyer

500 ft. from said obstacle
Not sure if you saw the final website he went to...something like www.tvliesnews.org or something like that. The goal of which is to out the lying media, specifically the lying conservative media. Pretty much it's full a just few nutjobs, including Skeeter, who post. Pretty much a half dozen people dominate the site and jerk off to hatred posts about specific politicians. I remember reading a post by someone calling Republicans Nazi's and they and their families should be locked up and sent to camps lol. So they are the Nazi's but you advocate sending them to camps because you don't agree with them? Kind of ironic I think....this is the kind of nut birds on the site.

Also kind of ironic in that it's a website dedicated to truth and they have Skeeter, a known pathological liar, spewing BS over there. You should read some of his "combat" stories he wrote on the site...he plays the role of former combat pilot turned anti-government crusader. Apparently, he has the justification to do so being he was a Korean War fighter pilot hero. What a total assbag :D

Sounds like the makings of a horrible paperback novel ... I'd pass it off on someone I didn't like.

rondebmar

Ron "Banty" Marron
pilot
Contributor
I'm sure most of us who witnessed/participated in your AW welcome still feel a little stupid about it. :eek:

No need for that...don't be silly...notice the LMAO icon...not addressed to anyone...just the whole (funny) event!!

And A4s is right on...

And now I know what a "skeeter" and "poser" are...

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Eagles & Owls?

It's fun running through the older threads again. With my eroding recent memory, many of the posts are like "new stuffs" to me. My long term is fine..fifty years ago, clear as a bell, yesterday's lunch, Oops, no sale! :icon_cryi

1. We asked, but never determined the resident double anchor Gray Owl. Any contenders? How 'bout Renegade One, O-6 I think :captain_1 ?

2. Maybe someone could do some quick research to see if General Amos is still the GE?

At one point, back in the mid-'80s, my ol' VA-146 "Blue Diamond" Skipper VADM Robert F. "Prince Henry the Navigator" Dunn, reigned as GE for several years. How he got his handle is a riot. but not for disclosure here! Maybe over a beer, eyeball to eyeball, but not here...ah uh discretion. We still keep in e-touch & Skip has sent me a number of notes of encouragement & support during my ongoing battle w/ the "C-Serpent", along with the rest of my BD Sqdn Mates. What a fratenity, it's what we do! BTW, Doc "Chemical Ali's" chemo was completed Wed, two more weeks w/ Doc "Nicky Neutron" & therapys complete! It's looking great, Doc's are very optomistic, as am I.

had to get that out to thank the AWs who expressed their support over the past few months, it really helped a LOT!:icon_hear Rant over, let's join in... It's all good!
BzB :sleep_125
Edit: T anks P roggie, believe it 'tis ard on my eyes too! I'll lurk for a w ile if anyone wants it?

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
!t's fun running t*roug* t*e older t*reads again. Wit* my eroding recent memory, many of t*e posts are like "new stuffs" to me. My long term is fine..fifty years ago, clear as a bell, yesterday's lunc*, Oops, no sale! :icon_cryi

1. We asked, but never determined t*e resident double anc*or Gray Owl. Any contenders? *ow 'bout Renegade One, O-6 I t*ink :captain_1 ?

2. Maybe someone could do some quick researc* to see if General Amos is still t*e GE?

At one point, back in t*e mid-'80s, my ol' VA-146 "Blue Diamond" Skipper VADM Robert F. "Prince *enry t*e Navigator" Dunn, reigned as GE for several years. *ow *e got *is *andle is a riot. but not for disclosure *ere! Maybe over a beer, eyeball to eyeball, but not *ere...a* u*discretion. We still keep in e-touc* & Skip *as sent me a number of notes of encouragement & support during my ongoing battle w/ t*e "C-Serpent", along wit* t*e rest of my BD Sqdn Mates. W*at a fratenity, it's w*at we do! BTW, Doc "C*emical Ali's" c*emo was completed Wed, two more weeks w/ Doc "Nicky Neutron" & t*erapys complete! It's looking great, Doc's are very optomistic, as am I.

*ad to get t*at out to t*ank t*e AWs w*o expressed t*eir support over t*e past few mont*s, it really *elped a LOT!:icon_hear Rant over, let's join in... It's all good!

Has anyone else noticed BzB's posts have all the "h"'s replaced with asterisks? Why is that?

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
His keyboard is broken he said. I never realized how often we use the letter H until his keyboard shit the bed.

BusyBee604

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
His keyboard is broken he said. I never realized how often we use the letter H until his keyboard shit the bed.

Good one Okie, I *ad wondered w*y it was so slippery & olid in bed last nig*t! :icon_tong
BzB, YA :pirate_12

BusyBee604

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Wow!

Promoted to Slick Arm First May 16, 1958, Atsugi Japan

Jesu C*risti Jefe, t*at was five mont*s bef*re I winged, and I t*oug*t I was t*e "Ancient Mariner"! :icon_zbee

KBayDog

Jesu C*risti Jefe, t*at was five mont*s bef*re I winged, and I t*oug*t I was t*e "Ancient Mariner"! :icon_zbee

There is only one Ancient Mariner.

1258674267850_f.jpg

BusyBee604

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
ItEdit: T anks P roggie, believe it 'tis ard on my eyes too! I'll lurk for a w ile if anyone wants it?

OK, I got it. I see t e umor I intended is lost w en it's ard to decip er. I apologize, it was ard on my ol' peeps, also. I've been a t read killer past few days, s ould ave known w y. I'm going stealt 'til my 'puter is back up to Fully Mission Capable. Sayonara for now. :snorkel_1:snorkel_1

AAAROOGA, AAAROOGA, NOW DIVE T E BOAT! Gurgle, bubbling, ballast vents issing, gone. :icon_fish

BusyBee,
If it bothers you you can type your post into word using the *'s and do a Find/Replace. Copy and paste an h into the "replace" field in word

Then just copy/paste the whole thing into your AW post.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Guys ... give it a rest.

BusyBee has explained it, his new computer is on the way, and t*e fucked up 'h' key doesn't 'bot*er' him ... but it apparently 'bothers' some of you.

BusyBee is an experienced combat vet, he was shot down, rescued, and all-in-all he represents a great story of courage, persistence, and the will to survive. Now he's in the process of beating cancer ...

We're LUCKY to have a guy like him on the website; a guy who is willing to spend a few hours a week giving us the benefit of his times & trials & experience.

So *ow about puttin' a lid on it ... please??

KBayDog

Guys ... give it a rest.

Eh, I don't think anyone's really complaining - just wondering what's going on, and offering solutions until the new keyboard comes in.

Maybe this would be a good opportunity for BusyBee to put AW aside for a few minutes and let the San Diego-area AW's buy him a beer and swap some lies.

BusyBee, the gauntlet has been thrown.