• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

August board

Goob83

None
Suppose to be we will see. I will post when results come out if I am around a computer travleing tomorrow so if it happens I may be a little late posting. but I don't expect results tomorrow

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
excellent. Thanks. I guess im the only one up for Supply, good luck to me...

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
I meant on Airwarriors. I wish I were the only one up.

schwarti

Contributor
SWO, which I already got the pro-rec for. Suppo is actually third, IW is second. (SWO and IW are pretty much a tie for me.)

satchmo80

Schwarti - do you know if the IW board met last week with intel? or was it scheduled for today/tomorrow with supply?

schwarti

Contributor
Not a clue - I haven't heard about IW or Supply yet, so I couldn't tell you one way or the other. I'll PM you if/when I hear anything, if you'd like. Either way, it shouldn't be too much longer - took me about two weeks to hear from the SWO board.

michaelbarnes

Should we contact our recruiter to see if we got selected for supply??

I'm really nervous. I feel like if your recruiter doesn't call you then you're rejected, and if he does call, then you're good to go. Am I just worrying over nothing??