• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

August board

satchmo80

yea, you're right. definitely not helping me focus... got postitive news regarding SWO, so I know I made the august boards, but am still waiting for the intel/crypto news. they hadn't met as of last thursday, but hopefully they have met/will meet this week... saw that people waiting on intel boards last month didn't hear until july 31... patience is a virtue and all that, but this is pure torture.

satchmo80

thanks goob! i've waited this long, suppose i can survive another weekend... i guess i should expect to hear something early next week?

schwarti

Contributor
Just got the call at work today - got the pro-rec for SWO. Still waiting to hear about IW and Supply, but either way, I'm - well, you know. :D

schwarti

Contributor
Yeah, evil shoe-to-be... could be worse, though, right? At least I'll be in the right uniform... :D

satchmo80

i love waiting... patience is clearly my number one virtue.
anyone who's waiting on the Intel/IW board hear back yet? Misery loves company, and all that.