• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

!!!!!!!ASTB TOMORROW!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jason12

ahhh paullatina, i remember this day well when i started this thread i was 24 hrs from the test, as of right now you're probably at the testing center right now raacking your brain....good luck i'm sure you'll do well!!!!!!!!

"IF ONE ADVANCES CONFIDENTLY IN THE DIRECTION OF HIS DREAMS,
AND ENDEAVORS TO LIVE THE LIFE WHICH HE HAS IMAGINED, HE WILL MEET WITH A SUCCESS UNEXPECTED IN COMMON HOURS."

bigmikenjax

I took form 2 about 2 weeks ago and did not do very well. I scored 3/4/4 and OAR was a 35!! TERRIBLE!! I thought I could just walk in there and score high, but I was definitly wrong.
I am retaking it on 24 April and then I will submit my package. I qualify , but I want to be competitve. Mike

paullatina

All the studying the marine corp study guide paid off. I scored an OAR 56, PFAR 8, NFOFAR 7, and AQR 7. Yeehaw!! Thank you everyone for your valuable info and especially mimi for helping explain some questions!

Spin

SNA in Meridian
Congrats Paullatina!!!!! Now I just gotta pass the darn thing myself!!!! I'm going to PM you so keep a look out for it !!

Peace,

-Spin

paullatina

Serton, Thank you....Have you submitted your package yet? I assume everyone is on the new schedule now that submits the preliminary stuff first?

Bserton

Paullatina

I have sumbitted my package although I am going for Intel and Supply. My recruiter says that he has some people start the second half before they hear back. That is if he is confident in the package. He says he is not so sure with mine. They ONLY thing holding me back is a GPA from 5 years ago which is not that good. I have good recommendations, scores, work experience, etc. I am crossing my fingers but this waiting is going to SUCK. How about you?

Status
Not open for further replies.