• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

ASTB Scores

DonAndres311

Not ROTC...got ASTB Scores...Question

I am active duty enlisted in the Air Force. I obtained my Bachelor's degree in management recently. I also had PRK surgery well over a year ago. I just received my ASTB scores today (I had to take the paper exam...comps crapped out).

I didn't study too much for the test because I was preparing for a TDY for the day after the test. I'm TDY right now so I'm wondering if I should try again on the ASTB while I'm here or just wait it out and study. My scores pretty much stink in my opinion,,,,I'd like your opinions though: 5/6/5 with a 47. These scores worry me but I really have no idea. I pilot package would be great but I'm mainly looking for a commission. I'm in crypto now.

Any advice would be appreciated.

mules83

getting salty...
pilot
5/6/5 is a average score. Right around the 50 percentile. So...its not bad, but its not great. Its up to you if you want to take it again for a better score but you never know, you might do worse. Also, try to shoot for a OAR above 50.