• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

April 2014 SNA and NFO Board

TGL78

ProRec Y SNA/NFO
Probably not. Once the application is sent to NRC, it's needs additional processing which could take weeks. More than likely he'll be reviewed at the next board available.
Got it. Have you heard the board will convene Monday?

utswimmer37

"Descent Planning"
pilot
How great would it be if we heard results by next Friday!
my guess is the 7th based on the two previous boards
Hahaha. Any word on y'all's finsels?
no, NASIS cleared and PQ'd so no troubles just a matter of time. The last set of FINSELs were issued after the feb board so I assume we may hear something around the same time you guys do...hopefully

Just relax guys, having paperwork get screwed up and waiting for stuff is like 95% of what you do in the military. So this is just the start of a long adventure of missing deadlines and boards/schools because admin jacks your paperwork up.

my guess is the 7th based on the two previous boards

no, NASIS cleared and PQ'd so no troubles just a matter of time. The last set of FINSELs were issued after the feb board so I assume we may hear something around the same time you guys do...hopefully

NOPO said we should have the results by Friday May 2nd and NLT Monday May 4th. Hopefully it's Friday so we can all celebrate over the weekend.

brogdawg32

Question number 2: how much of a break between parts of the PRT do you get? For example I'm maxing pushups and sit-ups but if you put the run before either of them and then had me do them....my scores will drop obviously

Just relax guys, having paperwork get screwed up and waiting for stuff is like 95% of what you do in the military. So this is just the start of a long adventure of missing deadlines and boards/schools because admin jacks your paperwork up.

I can speak for that, I had to wait 3 months after I took the ASTB to get a 368 signed before I was even allowed to go to MEPS.

Mozart

Just talked to a friend of mine. He flew the old A-3 skywarrior, and then was a trainer on A-4, T-45, and T-2's from 92-95. He calmed my nerves a bit regarding the strength of my packet and offered to give advice when I get confirmation that I'm in.

My fiance is graduating university on the 3rd and I promised I wouldn't interfere with her happy weekend, so even if I find out Friday I can't tell anyone until Monday. :(