• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

April 2014 SNA and NFO Board

brogdawg32

Well, finally got everything turned in to the recruiter. It had already been proofread and checked for error, was just missing a reference.

Looks like it will be in by tomorrow or Wednesday.

And now my watch begins (game of thrones anyone?)

Mozart

Hi Everyone, new to the board. I thought I would post my stuff and release some excitment. I am anxiously waiting for April if what you all say is true.

MEPS-DONE( No waivers, 100% on everything)
NASIS-Done (No Waivers)
Scores-7/8/8/59

Pilot/NFO waiting for Selection

B.S. Chemistry ACS Certified, Biology minor, Northern Arizona University(3.0 GPA)
M.Sc. Chemistry, Colorado State University-Pueblo(3.0 GPA)
Current-Nuclear Pharmaceutical Quality Control Supervisor

LOR:
Dean of the College/Thesis advisor
E4 Navy-past coworker
USAFA graduate
Masters thesis advisor
Current Army Special Forces
M.D. OBGYN

Last edited:

Bradicus

Ensign, SNA
Well, thanks to an unforeseen error from my OR on my application for the March board, I am now here waiting with you guys for the next one. Good luck to everyone, and I hope they convene soon.

Walter

I haven't heard of any non priors getting an age waiver. Ya he got NPQ because he turned 27 a day before graduation.

This pretty much my nightmare if I get accepted. Again I FULLY understand that non prior enlistment means NO waiver. I have brought this up several times to my recruiter and he has said that he thinks its possible to get around this. I have heard of one guy on here that was given a waiver with NO prior enlistment. For the life of me I cannot find his name now that I'm looking for him. I think he is currently flying 60s. Have been trying to look him up all day but no luck

Bradicus

Ensign, SNA
This pretty much my nightmare if I get accepted. Again I FULLY understand that non prior enlistment means NO waiver. I have brought this up several times to my recruiter and he has said that he thinks its possible to get around this. I have heard of one guy on here that was given a waiver with NO prior enlistment. For the life of me I cannot find his name now that I'm looking for him. I think he is currently flying 60s. Have been trying to look him up all day but no luck

This is my nightmare too. I turn 26 next month, and it could happen to me. Of course my OR thinks she can expedite things for me, but I doubt that given the stories I've seen here.

Mr Spenz

"Your brief saved your flight' - every IP
pilot
This is my nightmare too. I turn 26 next month, and it could happen to me. Of course my OR thinks she can expedite things for me, but I doubt that given the stories I've seen here.
You have a year to apply and get in. You should be good.

cb812

SNA
Very frustrated with incompetent people right now... Trying to get cleared with MEPS to make this board!

cb812

SNA
Very frustrated with incompetent people right now... Trying to get cleared with MEPS to make this board!

To clarify - incompetent doctor's assistants. I know fax machines are becoming obsolete but they are not that difficult to figure out how to use...?

Mr Spenz

"Your brief saved your flight' - every IP
pilot
To clarify - incompetent doctor's assistants. I know fax machines are becoming obsolete but they are not that difficult to figure out how to use...?
No one cares about your career as much as you do?

yhaniclb7

I have been looking at this site since January and finally made an account. I just missed the February board due to NRD always forgetting "one" aspect of my kit. Sucks but not their fault; therefore, I am submitted and awaiting the "April" board with you good folks. Did anyone else only apply for SNA?

AaronJB

Dumb Ensign, VT-6
I have been looking at this site since January and finally made an account. I just missed the February board due to NRD always forgetting "one" aspect of my kit. Sucks but not their fault; therefore, I am submitted and awaiting the "April" board with you good folks. Did anyone else only apply for SNA?
Welcome! Yes, I am in for SNA only.

yhaniclb7

1. guys applying for SNA only, do you already have your pilot's license, and if so, how much do you think that helps your kit?
2. I came across this term OHARP? I know it is duty work but can anyone explain exactly what it is?