• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

April 2014 SNA and NFO Board

Tycho_Brohe

pilot
Contributor
I'm still not convinced it's totally based on browsing habits, since I got the Asian singles banners when I logged on from TIMS, and the computer blocked any site of interest (other than this one, of course), let alone ones involving dating Asians.

Also, get AdBlock. It's free and blocks all that shit.

brogdawg32

On mobile it switches through all the ads, including the singles one for Asian/phillipino.

And considering I use chrome for everything EXCEPT airwarriors (the email notification of a reply to thread defaults to safari, so I just use safari for all things AW)...don't think browsing history is the deciding factor cuz there's no other history on safari on my phone.

exNavyOffRec

I'm still not convinced it's totally based on browsing habits, since I got the Asian singles banners when I logged on from TIMS, and the computer blocked any site of interest (other than this one, of course), let alone ones involving dating Asians.

Also, get AdBlock. It's free and blocks all that shit.

but it is more fun to say it is due to his browsing history and go from there :)

Hey gents, just checking in, new to this website. I'm hoping to be on the April board for SNFO. Wanted to go intel and they told me id be a better fit in avaition. Anyone have word on if that board is going down this week or was that just some bum scoop?

brogdawg32

Hey gents, just checking in, new to this website. I'm hoping to be on the April board for SNFO. Wanted to go intel and they told me id be a better fit in avaition. Anyone have word on if that board is going down this week or was that just some bum scoop?

Word on the street is we should have enough applicants anywhere from 4/21 - 5/5. If anything happens before that I'd be jacked up on mountain dew

thanks bro, dawg.

I guess i should list my stats because everyone gets off on that like its the NFL combine.

i'm 28
SNFO board, too old to go SNA; also going on the SWO board
Corporal (E-4) in the Marine Corps infantry (MOS: 0351 Infantry Assualtman)
I'm being traded to the Navy for cap space and a future 2nd round draft choice
ASTB-E 57/6/5/6
5 Letters of recommendation from people that do things
B.A. Criminology 2.48 GPA
prt - 87 situps, 55 pushups, 9:19 run time
Marine Corps PFT - 12 pullups, 100 crunches, 19:58 three mile

I like your attitude. Hopefully the rest of your performance history can make up for it.

Thanks man, I hope so too. I got some really good letters from my CO and a navy flight instructor in Pensacola. hopefully my record as an NCO will make up for the dumb stuff I did in college.

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Perhaps I shouldn't let my roommates use my computer....? Oh well, at least they provide some laughs....
Lovin' it... sounds suspiciously like the 'newbee' dude who came up on here a few months back, seeking advice for a "friend", who was wondering if herpes would adversely affect his chances for selection..... seriously...... aaand the fun began!:D
I have never searched dating sites, Asian girls, Asian singles, singles seeking Asians, Asian dating sites, Asian singles dating sites, or anything to do with Asians!?!? Before I get hate mail, I must state that I have nothing against Asians here..... this is going somewhere completely off topic. Even more random is the crack dude.
If you cheap screws would open your purses and make a $$$ contribution to Websan to help keep AW in the black, you wouldn't have to put up with all the exotic Asian hookers, and constipated crackheads prancing across your screens!:eek:
BzB

cb812

SNA
Lovin' it... sounds suspiciously like the 'newbee' dude who came up on here a few months back, seeking advice for a "friend", who was wondering if herpes would adversely affect his chances for selection..... seriously...... aaand the fun began!:D

Haha I knew I would get flack from you guys as I was typing that... but it looks like I am not the only one getting these ads... and browsing history has nothing to do with it because if that was the case, it would be dating sites for.... wait. I'm just going to keep my damn mouth shut. Lesson learned.

Last edited:

utswimmer37

"Descent Planning"
pilot
If you cheap screws would open your purses and make a $$$ contribution to Websan to help keep AW in the black, you wouldn't have to put up with all the exotic Asian hookers, and constipated crackheads prancing across your screens!:eek:
BzB

Orrr we want this...