• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

April 09 Boards

rbwill2

vivianellen:

congrats from a non-select. you mind throwing your stats up so we can see how we measure up? i'm reapplying and wanna get a good idea of what it takes these days.

caudillc

OR wrote me this morning says still no results yet. I asked, "What is the longest you have seen them wait to report the results? "

He replied, "AS MUCH AS 3 WEEKS AFTER THE BOARD FOR INTEL"

Not sure why he wrote it in all caps...probably annoyed with me. Anyway, that would mean we should know by this Wednesday, but I have my doubts.

SWOHopeful

OR wrote me this morning says still no results yet. I asked, "What is the longest you have seen them wait to report the results? "

He replied, "AS MUCH AS 3 WEEKS AFTER THE BOARD FOR INTEL"

Not sure why he wrote it in all caps...probably annoyed with me. Anyway, that would mean we should know by this Wednesday, but I have my doubts.

I have Intel and SUPPO left on my app. Would make me laugh if I got Intel.

vivianellen

vivianellen:

congrats from a non-select. you mind throwing your stats up so we can see how we measure up? i'm reapplying and wanna get a good idea of what it takes these days.

rbwill:
thanks for the congrats....i'm still in shock :) just waiting on final select like a lot of people.

as for my stats....

ASTB: completely forgot the score since i took it 3 years ago to get it out of the way.
Prior Navy...IT3...active duty 4 years....active reserves 2 years
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
- B.S. Aeronautical Science GPA 3.77
- Cum Laude
- Dean's List
Commercial Pilot's License (203 hours)
- includes single, multi-engine land, instrument/commercial rating
LOR's
- 2 from flight instructors one of which was the head of the flight program who gave me most of my check rides.
- 1 from O-5 (XO of P3 maintenance squadron who was my professor)
- 3 from O-6 aviators (2) who were my professors and (1) of them is the current XO of one of the east coast carriers...not going to say which one.
- 1 from an Navy instructor pilot (O-3) of C-12's in Corpus Christi.

there you go ;)

Jeffe

Final Select 2009
If you guys are still waiting on whether or not you were ProRecd...I have the list for Pilot/NFO/SWO. Send me a PM and ill let you know..
--always abide by the chain of command...if your OR doesnt know, and his CO doesnt know, THEN PM me. Thanks!

-Cheers

"Jeffe"

The Renegade

LT, SC, USN
If you guys are still waiting on whether or not you were ProRecd...I have the list for Pilot/NFO/SWO. Send me a PM and ill let you know..
--always abide by the chain of command...if your OR doesnt know, and his CO doesnt know, THEN PM me. Thanks!

-Cheers

"Jeffe"

Your about a day late and a dollar short :icon_wink.

I have th list for this past board (NFO, PILOT, & SWO)... A LOT of non-selects! If you are unable to get a hold of your OR to find out your status, let me know and I can help you out!!

I had these guys backs with that info for about a week now... but thanks anyway :sleep_125.

Jynx

*Placeholder*
Contributor

Your about a day late and a dollar short :icon_wink.
I had these guys backs with that info for about a week now... but thanks anyway :sleep_125.

Now now, gentlemen, you can both tell me about that sweet, sweet pro-rec goodness all you like. I don't think I'll ever get tired of hearing about it.*

*Until I get my final-select that is.