• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

April 09 Boards

caudillc

So I gather that Suppo/Intel/A Few Others have yet to be released, which I find very interesting. Anybody still waiting wanna do an over/under on may 1st?

I got a Dunkin Donuts bear claw says over if so.
what is over/under? i don't know how that works...

Wrightmolly

as of one minute ago, my OR wrote:

"Just checked. No INTEL results out yet. I got my eye on it."

Dear lord, I'm not even waiting on april boards and the wait is killing me. I bet I'll be a basket case by the end of may. Intel is my first choice.

I got word today that my app is in for may.**crosses fingers**

Jynx

*Placeholder*
Contributor
what is over/under? i don't know how that works...

Over/Under usually means the score will be either above or below a certain number. In this case, I guess I should be calling it Before/After.

In either case, I'm still calling After May 1st. And I have a bear claw for the first taker?

Jynx

*Placeholder*
Contributor
So there was a meeting for Intel this month???
Also, does anyone know if IW was meeting this month???
Thanks.

The grapevine says yes, there was an Intel meet.

That same grapevine says they haven't come out with results yet, same as Supply, and I think IW and Amdo

vivianellen

Hello, I'm new to this forum.
I just got Pro Rec for SNA
Had my OR fax me the list since I didn't believe him.

So my OR says it's about a few weeks until the SELECT letter comes out with
the OCS date. Does that sound right?

What's weird is that I wasn't even on the list for packets to get reviewed but I came out approved on the Pro Rec list.

Crazy.

c_s

New here...

I'm new to this site...
I got picked up in the April boards for NFO and SWO, still waiting on Supply but NFO was my 1st, so I guess it doesn't really matter. Anything that anyone wants to tell me about.. anything really would be helpful. I'm not going to graduate from college 'til December so I've got a bit still.

Jynx

*Placeholder*
Contributor

What's weird is that I wasn't even on the list for packets to get reviewed but I came out approved on the Pro Rec list.

Crazy.

Have a look around, sure it's gonna be alot longer then a few weeks to your final select. Try the search with terms like "final select"

I'm new to this site...
I got picked up in the April boards for NFO and SWO, still waiting on Supply but NFO was my 1st, so I guess it doesn't really matter. Anything that anyone wants to tell me about.. anything really would be helpful. I'm not going to graduate from college 'til December so I've got a bit still.

Congrats. Search functions your best friend.

Falk

FS SNA

Crazy.

I got my pro-rec for SNA in February and I am still waiting on my FS, but then again some people from the March board already got theirs. Honestly, I don't think they are consistent enough to make an educated guess. Just cross your fingers and hope that you are lucky.

vivianellen

thank you.

there was a guy here that got his letter a week later from being on the march board.
so it's really not consistent at all. but am i surprised.....no not really.

lg106

Does anyone have any information on the Supply board from this week, has anyone heard back on the results???