• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

April 09 Boards

Krafty1

Head in the clouds
Looking more and more like a good thing I wasn't on this board. I'm still waiting for a confirm that I was NOT in fact on this board and got pushed to May. Seems like a safe bet as I didn't submit until March 27th.

Congrats to those accepted, good luck to those waiting.

SWO406

pro-rec SWO
Looking more and more like a good thing I wasn't on this board. I'm still waiting for a confirm that I was NOT in fact on this board and got pushed to May. Seems like a safe be as I didn't submit until March 27th.

please let that be the case. i didn't submit until april 2. this is the first time that i will be glad to be told "wait another month". there seems to be an awful lot of carnage for this month's board.

Dr. Jazz

SNA Select
Time to break the silence!

May someone tell me what BDCP is? I have been patiently watching from the shadows. I also was on the April board for SNA. In a few hours I will go to the OR's office and ask for my status. Later on I will post my stats for the world to see.

BTP1368

Pro-Rec SWO!!!
Thank you all for the advice. I have a feeling that I probably won't get Pro-Rec'd for Supply either. I really want to receive a commission and be a part of a distinguished group of people. I think this weekend I am just going to try and forget the bad news. Next week I will contact my recruiter and find out about setting up some interviews.

BTP, did your recruiter give you any word on any specific reasons you weren't selected? you'd think they would at least give you some direction on what you can do to improve the quality of your package.

...if you rock your PRT that might help too...what were your numbers on the ASTB? even though you aren't applying for a flight slot, high scores might still help you out.

Actually, he said he was going to have a hard time figuring out where I could improve my application. He also said that my GPA is a bit low, but my OAR score was fine. I think I may revise my motivational statement. As for the PRT, I think he was having me wait to take that until I got Pro-Rec'd. Also, I only took the OAR section of the ASTB. I did this because I wasn't trying to go SNA of SNFO, and I wanted to really focus on the material I was studying.

Good luck to everyone who hasn't heard anything yet.

In the words of Arnold, "I'll be back."

Jynx

*Placeholder*
Contributor
My days, but doesn't it seem like alot of people were getting massacred this month? Maybe it'd have been better to request a push back!

DaveI

My OR called me today asking me for more information in my package... It looks like it was kicked back from the April Board due to some missing information. Does anyone know if there's a chance it will get seen in May if it is mailed out today or tomorrow?

ridehard721

Hey ridehard, I saw you were from Cullowhee, I'm from boone...I go to Appalachian State. Sorry to inform you that. haha Anyways, Are you dealing with LT TJ out of Charlotte?? I just talked to him and he told me the same thing.. about 20 applicants for pilot only 2 got accepted. Fortunately mine got postponed to May..

Yes Sir thats the deal. I dont really care for the situation but I will persist. LT. TJ's a good guy though. Western will rise once again. So you are trying to get the pilot spot too?

ridehard721

Looking more and more like a good thing I wasn't on this board. I'm still waiting for a confirm that I was NOT in fact on this board and got pushed to May. Seems like a safe bet as I didn't submit until March 27th.

My guy in Charlotte has been telling me that as long as the application is turned in by the end of the previous month, it should be reviewed the month directly after the package was sent.

Krafty1

Head in the clouds
It should be BUT according to my recruiter I was pushed to May due in part to the large number of April apps. Now none of us that got pushed will know for sure until all the results are out for April. There are people who have been pushed multiple months even though they had their apps turned in at the right time.

Edit: I'm going to get in touch with my recruiter now to find out for sure what happened to my app.

SWO406

pro-rec SWO
my app went in on april 2, and my processor sounded pretty confident that it made it into the april boards. i'm hoping there were a lot of april apps.