• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Applying to Jan board 2013

Tycho_Brohe

pilot
Contributor
Grats to everyone that got news... Now I just gotta wait for mine... We will find out yes or no either way, right?
Affirmative, several on the USNavyOCS forum have heard that they were not pro-rec'd.

EDIT: Another person on that forum has been pro-rec'd, told by his recruiter's processor apparently

Chemystery

NFO Final Select - Feb 17, 2013 OCS
Those that got a call, are you guys west coast or east coast?

I am afraid it might be too early for us west coast guys to get a call...

AllYourBass

I'm okay with the events unfolding currently
pilot
I just texted my recruiter. I don't even care if I woke him up. In fact, I hope I did. WE SUFFER TOGETHER FOO

EDIT: I mean, it's not entirely selfish. If I get selected, I'm changing my scary avatar as per a deal I struck in an earlier thread. If I don't get selected...this avatar is getting worse.

Tycho_Brohe

pilot
Contributor
I just texted my recruiter. I don't even care if I woke him up. In fact, I hope I did. WE SUFFER TOGETHER FOO

EDIT: I mean, it's not entirely selfish. If I get selected, I'm changing my scary avatar as per a deal I struck in an earlier thread. If I don't get selected...this avatar is getting worse.
Uh-oh...
sad-forever-alone-face-only.png

LFCFan

*Insert nerd wings here*
Is this BUPERS list thing for active duty applicants only, or is it just something that we can't get access to?

TolgaK

PRO REC SNA!
There are pterodactyls in my stomach now. My OR is medically down, it'll take longer to see results. The mix of excitement and fear is killing me.

LFCFan

*Insert nerd wings here*
For those of you on Navy OCS, what are the stats looking like of the people who were accepted?