• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Anybody see this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

H20man

Drill baby drill!
there is a lot more stuff in that directory.

plus you couldnt beat that physics class.

Here is one example of what happened to trolls in that class.

along with frying one on a jacobs ladder, and attaching them to various sources of electricity

troll.JPG

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Just think of how much more productive a society we could all live in if the fools that put these things together actually applied themselves to a worthwhile profession of some kind - Ahh Utopia!

Brett

beau

It is amazing how people have no friggin clue about plane crashes.......let alone one that happens at 500 kts.....

notice they didnt find Squat on the planes that hit the WTC. vaporized! Planes are not designed to crash....at all! Seatbelts on a plane are only really for turblence......

Pags

N/A
pilot
Yeah, in reading the Pop. Mech article it was surprising to see how little engineering knowledge these fools and their theories had. Their grasp on the dynamics of something like a building collapse or a plane crash seems to be based purely off of watching "when buildings collapse" and what they think would happen if a plane crashed. It's amazing to see how they use terrible science/research to support their "theories". Well, Joe Dude on the street said it didn't sound like a 757. Because I'm sure everyone on the street knows what a 757 flying by at 500kts sounds like.

Ok, my rant is over.

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
Hey guys, I saw that vid a while ago, and it's an interesting conspiracy, but obviously not true. If you want hard evidence on what did happen, Popular Mechanics recently just did an issue on the myths and conspiracies of 9/11, I think 1 or 2 issues ago, very interesting.

HueyCobra8151

pilot
Are you being sarcastic, Dan?...I mean...the link is posted there quite clearly...people have even been discussing it...

Super18Ordie

F/A-18 Ordnanceman
Well it was also funny because one of the witness' said that they could "Smell cordite and knew that a bomb had gone off.." ok how many average americans know what cordite smells like. I mean I am an Ordnanceman and I dont even know what cordite smells like.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Super18Ordie said:
Well it was also funny because one of the witness' said that they could "Smell cordite and knew that a bomb had gone off.." ok how many average americans know what cordite smells like. I mean I am an Ordnanceman and I dont even know what cordite smells like.

That's because it's all a bunch of bullsh!t. Anyone who has a critical mind would know that when Joe Blow says something that sounds "technical", they're full of sh!t most of the time. Just like when some guy says "I saw the plane fall out of the sky, it was spinning." Really? You know what that looks like? Most of the time they say what sounds good or what they heard in a movie.

Pags

N/A
pilot
eddiemac0 said:
What does that look like?

um, one doesn't exist. i guess senior officers are too busy with "real jobs" to go around designing patches. but i guess it could look like a email box full of tasking.

ThetaChi

pilot
HueyCobra8151 said:
Badger? The most annoying? No way, check out the foxes, or at least the Badgers in soccer outfits.

What about potatoes?

Or THIS? I don't know what is it or what it means...but it is incredibly annoying...

WTF????
Huh?
What??

And there's many more...

Ugh...

Edit: While the link to popular mechanics may have coherently debunked all the myths surrounding 9/11, and while they may have backed up all their conclusions with a list of over 300 reputable references...

I will still not be convinced until I see a flash video.

I think that we are all just a little bit dumber after watching that stuff. It's appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.