• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Anybody see this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Oh God, not this sh!t again.

deargod.jpg

HueyCobra8151

pilot
Well, despite the fact that there were no references, and no hard evidence besides baseless assertions. Despite the fact that many of the pictures were pretty generic and could have been googled in a matter of moments, despite the fact that none of the names had any sort of credibility at all...

I'm going to go ahead and believe this. After all, why would someone take the time to compile a flash video if it wasn't true???????

Anyway, while we are talking about flash videos: I have found one that entirely trumps the kitty cat video

CHECKMATE!, cat song!

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
The Badger song is the most annoying thing in the friggin world. I will shoot the man who created it.

gregsivers

damn homeowners' associations
pilot
Fly Navy said:
The Badger song is the most annoying thing in the friggin world. I will shoot the man who created it.

Its just slightly more annoying than the kitty cat song.

HueyCobra8151

pilot
Badger? The most annoying? No way, check out the foxes, or at least the Badgers in soccer outfits.

What about potatoes?

Or THIS? I don't know what is it or what it means...but it is incredibly annoying...

WTF????
Huh?
What??

And there's many more...

Ugh...

Edit: While the link to popular mechanics may have coherently debunked all the myths surrounding 9/11, and while they may have backed up all their conclusions with a list of over 300 reputable references...

I will still not be convinced until I see a flash video.

Status
Not open for further replies.