• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Any Regrets?

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
Apparently you haven't been to Embry-Riddle

Is there a college nearby any of their campuses (more than one I take it)......any college? If so, there are girls and there is alcohol. No excuses, want to be a part of the fraternityy, Naval Aviation, make us proud!!

1) Go out and ruin girls lives. Then laugh about it with your buddies later on.

2) Be "that guy" atleast once or twice.

3) Don't be afraid to tell your profs the truth, They know you skipped class because you got fubar'd the night before. Be honest, it'll help out in the long run. Just tell them it was worth cuz you got laid.

4) use condoms. (abortions are pretty exspensive for college students...ask my friend)

5) try not to get arrested...

mxracer19

Hanging out in K-Vegas.
bogey spotter.......I hear you man. Im sitting in LB142 riiiiighttt now. But even at Riddle there are people to do and things to see. You just have to look towards the right corners of Ridgewood.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
bogey spotter.......I hear you man. Im sitting in LB142 riiiiighttt now. But even at Riddle there are people to do and things to see. You just have to look towards the right corners of Ridgewood.

I went to the Prescott campus. I had it WAY worse. I am just glad I am finally in the Navy....corpus will be WAY better than prescott ever was....

hardhearts

eh college is ok, but i loved my time being surrounded by marines and not spoiled college civilians who think the world revolves around them.. thanx for the advice.

semper fi

p.s. i dont play world of warcraft, battlefield 2 maybe...