• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

another assclown

Status
Not open for further replies.

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I wish...My Gunny is gone and so are all the students. So the entertainment factor is low....very low. :(
ea6bflyr

webmaster said:
Now, who has too much time on their hands? Don't you have some students to advise and/or harrass? :)

Jaxs170

www.YANKEESSUCK.com
Oh wow, wowie, wow, wow, wow!!!! Hey kid, I got a tip for ya:

STOP FU@KIN EATING!!!!

Fat ass stupid piece of excrement. Little sh!t, lets send him to just SERE school and see how he feels after that, little baby would be crying after 12 hours in the field begging for mercy. GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!! :icon_rage

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Hey guys, all Canadians aren't that bad. My fiancee is Canadian I can't tell you how many times her friends and their husbands/boyfriends have told me that they wished that they had a stronger defense and admired the US for having the balls to go out there and kick a little a#$. As for where this guy lives, FT Langley is right outside of Vancouver, right over the border from the US and just north of Whidbey Island. What a wus. Funny, that is what my fiancee and all her smokin single friends say that about most Canadian guys :D.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Flash said:
Hey guys, all Canadians aren't that bad. My fiancee is Canadian I can't tell you how many times her friends and their husbands/boyfriends have told me that they wished that they had a stronger defense and admired the US for having the balls to go out there and kick a little a#$. As for where this guy lives, FT Langley is right outside of Vancouver, right over the border from the US and just north of Whidbey Island. What a wus. Funny, that is what my fiancee and all her smokin single friends say that about most Canadian guys :D.

Tell your fiance to go beat the piss out of him. :D

Crowbar

None
I by no means agree with what was said on the website (I read more than just the military rants). But if all you can come up with is "You're fat, you fat piece of fat" to say about the author, you really need to rethink your position.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Crowbar said:
I by no means agree with what was said on the website (I read more than just the military rants). But if all you can come up with is "You're fat, you fat piece of fat" to say about the author, you really need to rethink your position.

I'm sure most people here could think and write a well versed argument against him. But in this setting, we all know that, and they can get away with saying "STOP EATING" or whatever.

Crowbar said:

B/c that's not as funny.

And Patmack, the site went down shortly after it was 'exposed' on this forum. Sorry sir, you really missed out, it was hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.